Chapter 51 - Aurora

We have the most relaxing night, he gets us takeout from his favourite place here, they do vegan and vegetarian food, I'm getting kind of used to the no meat life, I get a veggie burger with cheese and it's honestly delicious, I don't think I'll be joining him in the pescatarian world, but I will try and eat a lot less meat, he's told me so many times that he doesn't mind, but unless he's having fish I think I'll just have what he's having, cooking meat for just myself is a bit pointless.

After dinner we just lie on his couch, watching a movie on Netflix, but neither of us are really paying attention, his has my hand and is gently playing with my fingers, and it's the sweetest thing, I'm just watching our hands imagining our future together, things I don't dare to say out loud yet, like what it'll be like when there's rings on our fingers, even the thought makes my skin tingle a little bit.

I close my eyes as I lie again his side, I know I'm so close to sleep, his gentle touch is pulling me further into slumber.

"Sleepy..." I hear, "Hey sleepyhead..." it sounds like Harry is whispering right in my ear, I don't want to open my eyes though, they're too heavy, but I force myself too, he's peering down at me, smiling softly.

"Mm?" I hum and rub at my eyes.

"You were talking in your sleep..." he says, and I know my eyes widen slightly, I know what I was dreaming about, I remember rings...

He chuckles, I feel his body gently rattle mine as I'm resting right against him.

"What did I say?" I ask tentatively.

"That you love your ring..." he smirks.

"Ah, right... oh, I don't remember what I was dreaming about." I tell him, my cheeks hot.

"Sure, love. I think we should get you to bed, you can continue your dream there..." he says and kisses the top of my head, I think he's leaving out something that I said, I know he is. At least he's not running away though, so I'll just let him keep it to himself.

He picks me up in his arms, effortlessly and carries me up the stairs to bed, as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm falling asleep again, pulling the covers tightly around me.

I feel him kiss my head and then I'm gone, back into a deep slumber.

I don't wake until the next day, I feel the sun shining on my skin, we forgot to shut the curtains, I turn slightly and see Harry lying on his belly, still asleep beside me.

I check my watch for the time, it's after ten, I think this is the latest I've slept in years, jet lag is really real.

I watch Harry for a little bit before he starts to stir, he looks so young and peaceful in his sleep, I smile and lean over to gently kiss him as he wakes.

"Mm good morning..." he says with his voice still laced with sleep.

"Morning my baby, you're so cute in your sleep." I grin.

"Am I?" He chuckles deeply, rubbing at his eyes, clearing the sleep there.

"Yes, you look so young." I smile.

"Are you saying I look old when I'm not asleep?"

I laugh and shake my head, "no, not at all." I giggle, "just that you look younger when you are sleeping, that's all..."

"Mm well thank you, you're very very cute when you sleep too." He tells me and I smile, pecking his lips softly.

"We slept very late..." I tell him.

"Did we? What's the time?"

"It's after ten." I say.

"Seriously? Holy shit, that's amazing." He laughs, ruffling his hair.

"Yeah, we needed it. I still feel tired." I laugh, "but I'm excited about today, look how sunny it is..." I smile and look over to the windows.

"Shit we didn't close them..." I laugh, "how did I sleep through that? I usually wake with the sun if it's bright?"

"Me too, jet lag though..." I say, and yawn quietly, stretching my body out.

"True, I thought I get used to all the travelling. Apparently not." He chuckles, "do you fancy going out for breakfast?" He asks.

"Very much so." I nod, "that sounds lovely." I nod, "I'm feeling hungry." I tell him.

He nods and gets up, "let's go shower and then we can head out." He says and picks me up, carrying me over to the en-suite, I giggle as I balance over his shoulder.