Chapter 62 - Aurora

A double update today! I hope you love this one! 💜
Lx
***

I've had the most magical day, we have managed to squeeze so much in, so many rides, parades and shows that were all spectacular, we met a few characters and got some really cute photos, I love them so much and can't wait to make an album out of them.

Stacey recommended we stay in the Californian adventure park to watch the show here, The World of Colour, it's a gorgeous water show with colours to make it look almost like fireworks, we're currently standing in a little private VIP spot and I can't take my eyes off the show, it's so beautiful and mesmerising.

"Wow..." I breathe as I lean back against Harry, his arms are wrapped around my waist and I'm just in such a trance watching this.

Harry is quiet behind me, enjoying the show just as much as I am, I assume.

It's coming to an end, I'm so glad we're in this little private area because I can feel myself tearing up, I'm feeling so emotional after just the perfect day in the parks with Harry, we've had so much fun.

Harry loosens his grip on me and moves away, I don't want to take my eyes off the show, but I don't know where he's going, I turn my head slightly and glance up at him, he's moving in front of me now, I'm so confused, I think he might be leaving, maybe to get out of the crowds before it's over and everyone tries to leave.

But then he stops right in front of me and before I can ask him why or what he's doing, he slowly drops to one knee and my heart leaps in my chest, he's on his knee in front of me, pulling a box from his jacket pocket.

I stare at him wide eyed, the water still leaping beautifully in the background, the music surrounding us.

"I wasn't sure when to do this, or whether or not to do this here. But...this just seemed perfect, you are so perfect right now, watching your smile and feeling your happiness... I want that forever with you." He says and I listen intently to every word in case I'm imagining this all, I feel like I need to pinch myself.

"I want forever with you, Ror. I love you more than I knew was possible. You have become my world, my life and I would be absolutely honoured if you'd become my wife." He says.

Oh.My.God

"So, Aurora Wilson, will you please do me the honour and marry me?"

"Yes! Y...yes!" I squeal and nod my head right away, "Oh my god, yes!"

He grins and slides the ring onto my finger, I look at it now for the first time, it's gorgeous, it's so perfect for me, it's not a massive rock, it's simple and delicate, and fits my fingers so well.

It's perfect.

I just stare it and then at him for a few seconds, my heart is still beating so fast in my chest, in a good way.

I keep asking myself if this is really real.

Or am I dreaming?

"I'm so glad you said yes!" He grin as me.

I can't seem to speak, I'm so shocked, and excited, and happy.

I pull him up and kiss him lovingly, hooking my arms around his neck and holding him tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, the ring...it's stunning. I... I can't believe you want to marry me!" I say, the words rushing from my lips now.

He smiles so sweetly at me, "of course I want to marry you baby, you're everything I've ever wanted." He says and pecks my lips again.

There's about a minute left of the show, he turns me around to watch the finale, because he's the sweetest person in the world, we watch the end and I'm fully crying now, and for more reasons, I feel so incredibly lucky.

When it's over we just stand there for a little longer, his arms are wrapped right around me again and I just feel so happy and loved, I could stay like this forever.

I'm in my own little world, to me it's just me and Harry here, but when I glance around Dave is looking at us almost proudly and Stacey and Josh just looked shocked honestly.

I give them a shy smile, and thank them when they congratulate us.

Stacey offers to take some photos, I nod and give her my phone, smiling and looking up at Harry, I'm so glad she offered, having photos to remember this moment will be amazing.

Harry kisses me and I hear her snap a couple more before he pulls away and I take back my phone, thanking her.

I look at Harry and smile, "ready to go home, fiancé?" He grins at me and those words make me almost squeal, fiancé sounds so good on his lips.

"Yes!" I grin and nod, "I'm ready to go home, fiancé." I reply, and I love saying it too, I love it so much, it feels amazing to say it.

We leave the little private area, Harry grips my hand the entire walk back to the park entrance, it's very possible that lots of people noticed too, but thankfully no one has mobbed him, he hasn't been bother much the entire day, there's been a few picture requests, but with the security it's been so relaxed and easy.

Harry stops at a shop near the exit and picks up a pair of white Minnie ears with a wedding veil on them, they're so cute, "a little something to remember our night?" He grins.

I will remember this night for the rest of my life, no matter what, but I love them, a little keep sake for me, they're perfect. So I nod.

We leave with Dave then and go back to the car, both of us on cloud nine.