Chapter 12 - Aurora

I'm still panting slightly as we lay there, Harry had rolled over to the other side of the bed, his breathing is a bit ragged too.

I hate this but after sex, I look at him for a second before I try to gracefully get up, and rush off to the bathroom, "I'll bd right back!" I call and go into the en-suite, thankfully there is one. I'm sure Harry understand why, I'm pretty sure he knows girls need to clean off a bit after.

When I'm done I stand at the bathroom door for a second, contemplating how to go about this. My head is still swimming from the amount of alcohol that I've consumed, but I certainly knew what I was doing and I don't regret it, it was really great sex. We're both consenting adults, it's fine...

I open the door again and enter the bedroom, Harry is still exactly where he was before. Still naked.

I look at him and can feel the blush slide across my cheeks.

"Get back over here..." he playfully whines at me, holding his arm out towards me.

I laugh and pad back over to the bed, leaving my clothes on the floor. I like this feeling, it's not exactly confidence but I'm also not feeling as insecure as I usually do.

I plop back down on the bed, laughing as I do.

"Are you still drunk?" I ask

"Yes and no. Are you?" He chuckles.

"The same, sort off... but I think that sobered me up. A lot." I tell him.

"Yeah, yeah me too..."

"So...about that?" I dare to question it.

"Yeah... I didn't expect that, or plan it at all. I swear." He says, I think I can see pink in his cheeks.

"Me either, not at all... I uh, don't do that a lot." I say to him, glancing at him.

"No...? Me either honestly, I uh did it a bit more when I was younger, like the casual thing... but not anymore."

I nod, "I've only ever done it once, on holiday..."

"Ah a holiday fling!" He laughs, "I hope you don't think I've taken advantage or anything... I know we're still drunk but... uh, you're a really nice girl and you're gorgeous... I just got carried away, we both did..."

"Oh, oh yeah... I don't think that at all, we both were very into it." I say gently, probably blushing madly now.

"Your cheeks get so pink, not even red they're literally pink..."

"Stop!" I say loudly, giggling quietly.

"It's cute, I like it... I think it's a compliment if you can make someone blush like that." He grins.

"Of course you do." I joke with him.

We're quiet for a minute or so before he asks the time, "it's after midnight, nearly one..." I tell him. I think that might be a cue for me to go, find another room to sleep in.

"Ah... wanna watch some TV before we sleep?" He surprises me by asking.

"Yeah... let's do that." I nod.

He gets up then and pulled the blankets back, I do the same, looking at my clothes on the ground. I hate this feeling of not knowing what to do, I feel silly waiting for him to do something first.

He looks at me and smirks slightly as he climbs into the bed, I do the same, wondering only slightly if I'm going to feel awkward about this in the morning.

"What should we watch? There's not a lot of choice at this time..." he chuckles. We settle on CSI, a very random and unromantic choice, but the episode has only just started.

We don't cuddled, I feel like that would be too weird. We lie against the pillows on either side of the bed, quietly watching the episode. On an ad break Harry goes quickly downstairs and returns with a share bag of crisps and a couple of bottles of water.

"To help us sober up..." he tells me.

"You're so sensible." I laugh, "I mean that in the best way possible." I add.

"Why thank you." He grins and downs nearly half of his bottle, I take a sip from mine and then set it on the nightstand.

We watch the rest of the episode, I can already feel my eyes getting heavy, I'm so sleepy. I need to sleep soon, and I don't know if I should do that here, in his bed.

"Do you want me to go to the spare room?" I bravely ask him.

He looks at me, "you don't have to... you can stay here, if you want. Whatever you're comfortable with..." he says with a smile.

I'm comfortable right here, so I stay...