Chapter 47 - Harry

I show Ror into my room, clicking the door fully closed behind us, "and...the main attraction." I grin playfully and wrap my arms around her waist, squeezing gently.

I watch her profile as she takes in the room, my bed is massive, a custom built design, even bigger than a queen, but it's the comfiest bed in the world. I'd argue with anyone who disagreed, I adore it.

I don't have a TV in my room, it's pretty minimalistic, I have two dressers at either side of my bed with some books and a clock on them, there's an art print above my bed, it's one of my favourites, an abstract elephant, it was the first thing I bought for the house years ago when I bought it.

"Elephants are my favourite..." Aurora hums as she looks at it, "that is gorgeous."

"It is, I love it." I tell her and nod, "Mm, but... I love you even more." I grin at her and grip her hips, pulling her towards me, gently enough that I don't hurt her ankle.

"Is that so?" She grins up at me so beautifully.

I nod and then I kiss her, "yes...you've no idea how much, honestly... the past few weeks have been amazing. I'm so lucky."

"I think I'm the lucky one in this situation." She says and I immediately shake my head.

"No, love. I am. You love me for me, and that's really special, you've no idea..."

She smiles and stands up on her toes to kiss me. "I always will, I promise."

"I promise too, baby." I reply and then I pick her up, carefully wrapping her legs around my waist, gently squeezing her bum, "Mm I think that's the tour over for now." I smirk.

"Mm okay, I liked that tour, it was great, you're a great tour guide."

"You might like this next bit better." I tell her.

"I thought you said it was over?" She quirks and tilts her head to the side ever so slightly.

"This is a new tour, a tour of me exploring your body... there's so many favourite parts." I smirk as I gently put her down on the bed, already working on removing her clothes.

I watch her and let my hands remove every bit of her clothes before they run along her sides, "you're so beautiful..." I coo and watch her blush.

"So are you, you're handsome... and gorgeous... and hot." She tells me.

"Mm you think?"

"Yes, the hottest, in the world."

"Well ditto baby, I feel exactly the same about you. The hottest ever." I tell her and then I kiss my way down her body, listening to the little sounds she makes, they get louder the lower I get until she's moaning loudly now as I fully taste her, my hands gripping her hips to keep her still.

"Harry... oh my god." She pants, it's only been a minute or so, I love the way she reacts to me, I love the way I can make her feel.

I slide my thumb over the most sensitive part of her and watch her come undone before my eyes, it's the hottest thing I've ever seen and I get harder, if that's even possible. Her body writhes as she moans out before she finally relaxes again and looks up at me with a satisfied smirk, "mmm your turn..." she says and I could honestly lose it right there, but I don't, I want to feel her.

Are moves to the edge of the bed and undoes my jeans, pulling them down along with my boxers and then her mouth is on me and my legs feel weak.

Holy fuck, this girl.

I'm a goner, finishing within a couple of minutes, I lean down and kiss her hard, moving so that we're both lying on the bed, kissing so lovingly and contentedly.

"Mm would you ever move away from Belfast...?" I ask her between kisses.

"Move?" She queries.

"Yeah...like to London or somewhere?"

"Like with you...?" She shifts slightly so that she can look up at me.

"Yeah, maybe... I don't mean right now or anything. I'm not trying to freak you out..." I say, worried she'll think I'm moving way too fast.

"I would, I always said I'd love to move away. But I didn't have a reason too, or enough money to do it on my own." She tells me, and I relax a bit. That sounds...really positive.

"Maybe one day...." I tell her softly and watch her smile so sweetly at me, I peck her lips and hold her close to me. I'd love to have her close like this all the time honestly.

"Maybe." She nods and pecks my lips back.

"How about we order some food in? A nice supper...?" I suggest and change the subject before I jump the gun and ask her to move in right now.

"Mm sounds nice, what can we order?"

"We can order whatever you like baby, there's a nice Chinese close by, a pizza place, there's a Nando's down the road...?"

"Oh! Nando's!" She grins widely at me "if that's okay with you? Can you eat from there?"

I nod, shes so sweet. "Yeah babe, they do vegan stuff, and chips and garlic bread, I love their sides and the halloumi."

"Oh me too! We could just get a load of sides, chips, garlic bread, mash, peas, halloumi, the nuts and stuff that they do?"

"You don't want any chicken baby?" I ask her.

"No, I'm okay with just that... I love all the extras mode honestly."

I nod, "okay baby, I'll order now. I'll get some drinks too." I order all of the sides they have and starts without chicken as well as drinks for us both, paying on my account.

"Thank you, my guy..." she hums and kisses me again.

"You're very welcome, my girl." I say and hug her close to my side.