Chapter 27 - Harry

This is just a very very short Harry chapter, just for his POV :) Another double update, I'm a bit addicted to writing this story! lol
Lx
***

Harry

I watch Aurora leave and feel like a complete idiot, that could have been a whole incident, I don't know what made me stop and do that.

I heard her voice and I just knew immediately it was her, I almost ran into her because I got so distracted by nodding to know for sure that it was her, she was the last person I had expected to see today.

I hate that she's still angry at me, that reaction can only mean that I really hurt her.

I'm a fucking asshole.

She disappears out of my sight and I abandon my run and walk back to my apartment complex. With my thoughts only thinking of her.

She helped me write my latest album, and I gave her no credit, my manager advised against it. But I should have gave her all the credit, it wouldn't have happened without her. I would probably still be in some sort of writing slump.

I frown, I wish she'd agreed to dinner or lunch, just to chat about things.

Seeing her again has just opened up all those memories, I'll admit I haven't thought about her in a long time but that's because I made myself forget her, the truth is I should have gone back to her, my life might be so different now, it's not like I'm not happy, but I think I could have been happier with her.

I go back to my apartment, my run long forgotten and I get into a hot bath, I'm in New York for some meetings just, my apartment here rarely gets used, I start thinking to myself as I run the bath that I'd love to show her around the place.

When I'm in the bath I scroll through my phone and find myself navigating to her Instagram page, something I haven't done in a long time. It's private now, though. I can only see her profile picture and a very short bio that only has an elephant emoji, her favourite animal, I guess that's why. Without even a second thought, I send a follow request, not from my main account but from a private one just for close family and friends, I know she'll be able to tell it's me though.

It's stupid really, I don't think she'll ever accept it judging by her reaction in the park, I don't blame but I selfishly do it anyway.