Chapter 64 - Harry

We sleep in late the next morning after a long night with champagne and chatting, it was so lovely honestly, the perfect engagement night.

I wake up to my phone blowing up with messages of congratulations, I guess the message is out there now. My mum text our extended family and close friends last night, and Ror did the same with hers and some friends of hers, everyone we wanted to make sure we told ourselves.

I text Niall, Louis and Liam, wanting them to hear from me.

I've got messages from about a hundred people, most of them are from industry people I've met over the years, becoming friends sure them. I'll have to reply later because I just realised what has woken me, the door is knocking, someone clearly wanting my attention, the second knock was so loud.

I get up gently, Ror is still asleep. I gently tiptoe from the room and down the stairs.

I open the front door and am met with about seven flower arrangements all over the porch, and a delivery man holding up a gold box to me.

"Oh hi, thank you." I say as I take it from him.

"Sign here, please." He says and holds out an electric keypad. I nod and scribble my signature in the box with my finger just.

"Thanks, sir." He says and makes his way back to his van parked outside the gate.

"Oh my god." I mumble to myself, stepping closer to all the flower arrangements, I must have slept through these deliveries.

I take the box that just arrived inside first, I don't want to open it without Ror so I set it on the hallway table and then start carrying in the bouquets of flowers, I see Aurora coming down the stairs when I'm bringing in the fifth one.

"Oh my god..." she says, "are these all for us?" She asks, inspecting them all. They're all massive and different, some coloured, and some all the one, like a large bunch of white lilies.

I nod, "yeah...we must have missed the deliveries, they were all just sat out here." I say, going out for the other bouquets.

"There's more?!" She gasps, "who are they all from?"

"I'm not sure, I haven't looked yet." I tell her, "I wanted to do it together." I say and she smiles at me through the door.

"That's sweet." She smiles and comes out to grab the last of the flowers. We take them in then, setting them with the rest in the hall, "these ones are from Dua Lipa, they're so nice." She says, setting them on the table under the mirror, they're one of the colour displays, lots of daisies.

"These are from James, and his wife. He says I have to go back in Late Late and give him the scoop." I laugh as I read the card on this bunch.

We go through the others, they're from the owner of one of my favourite cafes over here, Chelsea Handler, The Crawfords, Ellen and Kasey Musgraves. They're all so lovely, and all have nice notes of congratulations on the cards.

I get the box from earlier then, opening that too, "oh wow, this is nice." It's a very expensive bottle of tequila, from Lizzo, she knows that's a drink I like.

"Oh my god, this is all amazing... we could start a florist!" Ror giggles as she glances round at them all.

My mum and sister come into the main house just as we're trying to arrange all the flowers in different places, on the table in the living room, the kitchen, on the window ledge, anywhere we can place them.