Chapter 45 - Harry

A double update today! I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Lx
**

I leave Ror and my mum to their conversation while I put our bags in my room upstairs where we will be staying for the next few days. I can hear them chatting away and it makes me smile, I knew they would get along, I wasn't worried about that at all. They're both amazing women.

I use the bathroom before I join them again in the sitting room and get my tea that's already been made for me, along with a lemon cake my mum has made.

"I've missed your baking..." I hum after taking a large bite from my slice, it delicious, she's an amazing baker.

She smiles at me, "I knew you'd say that, I made that and a berry crumble this morning, we can have that after dinner later, with some ice cream I made too."

"You're amazing!" I grin at her and watch her grin right back, her food is wonderful, I miss it more every time I leave.

"Your smiles are almost identical." Ror says from beside me, her teacup poised at her lips as she looks between us.

I smile and nod, "a lot of people say that, I got good the genes." I grin, the smiling of people that comment on how much me and my mum look alike, especially when we smile is in the hundreds by now I'd say. "I'm flattered, mum has a beautiful smile." I gush and she grins at me.

My mum laughs, "we do all have a lot of similarities, Gem too. Her and Harry have very similar facial features, her smile matches in..."

"Definitely good genes." Ror nods and smiles.

"What about you? Do you look like your mum?" My mum asks her.

"Em...some people say so. But I'm not sure." She says and shrugs slightly.

"She does, you look a lot like your mum, you have the same eyes and nose..." I say and smile, it's true, some of there expressions are so similar, just like us.

"You think?" She asks me and I nod and watch her smile fondly at that.

"Thank you." She says softly.

"So Aurora, do you have anything planned for your time here?" My mum asks her, and Aurora glances over at me.

"Hmm do we H? Harry surprised me, I didn't know I was coming..." she laughs as she tells my mum, "but I'll do anything, as long as I can with my foot, I'd love to see where Harry grew up..." she smiles and I nod.

"We can definitely do that, and then I think I'll take her to London for a few days..." I say and glance at her, "if that's okay?"

"That sounds good to me, I've never been to London either. I'd love to visit, as long as you don't mind, I'm happy here, if you want to spend more time with your mum..."

My mum nods and smiles, "No love, don't you worry about me, this is your trip. I do love London, but it's far too busy for me, both Harry and Gemma live there now, I do visit them a bit, but mostly they come here."

I nod, "I love coming here, anyway so it's a win win, and don't worry, we'll come back" I tell Ror and smile fondly. This will always feel like home and I'll come back as much as I can, always.