Chapter 37 - Harry

When I wake up it's dark outside, the room is pitch black, I can feel Aurora still fast asleep beside me, much closer than when we fell asleep last night, my arm is underneath her body, and she's curled in against my side. If I move now I'll most likely wake her up.

I try to check my phone for the time as gently as possible, it's 5am now, we've been asleep since yesterday afternoon, how did I manage to sleep so long?

I need to pee, like I really need to go right now, but I don't want to wake her when she's not ready to wake up.

I turn slightly and gently pull my arm from under her, supporting her gently with my other arm until I am able to slip m arm out. And then I tiptoe to the bathroom, when I catch myself in the mirror I nearly laugh, my hair is sticking up everywhere and I just look...a bit unkempt. The sight of me in Aurora clothes is funny, not something I'd usually wear, that's for sure.

When I finish I go quietly back into the room, Ror is awake, I can see her eyes in the dark room, just barely. And she's moved further over, back to her side of the bed.

"Hi..." she says softly.

"Hi...sorry, did I wake you?" I ask her.

"No... no it's okay, you didn't really. I'm hungry, I think that woke me up." She laughs, "I can't believe we slept so long, it's morning...nearly."

I nod, "we must have needed it, I haven't slept this long in...a really long time."

"I haven't either, but I feel a lot better. My ankle still really hurts just, but otherwise I feel okay. My headache has gone." She says and I smile and nod, I'm so glad she's feeling better.

"Do you want be to grab some breakfast? An early breakfast?" I suggest.

She nods, "yes please, usually I'd wait and get something in the cafe with mum but I'm so hungry." She laughs, "maybe just some cereal for now? If you'd like that?"

"Cereal sounds fine, love." I nod, "I'll go get us some, you stay here. I'll be quiet so I don't wake your mum, I'm sure she was tired too."

She nods, "thanks Harry..."

When I come back carrying the two bowls of cereal Ror is hobbling back from the bathroom, "hey you, crutches..." I tell her, laughing lightly as she flips herself onto the bed.

"I know, I know but I hate them. They hurt my hands, I can hop to the bathroom and around the place until I can get something more comfortable for the hand grips."

"Just please don't fall over..."

"I promise I won't, my balance is very good. Honestly." She says giving me a grin.

"Mm okay. That's true..." I say as she gets back into the bed, I hand her a bowl of cereal and then start to eat mine.

"This is the biggest bowl of cereal I've ever seen, is there any cereal left?" She jokes, when I look at them again the bowls are very full, but I usually eat this much, is that not a normal amount? It's just a bowl full.

"This is a perfect bowl..." I tell her and laugh, playfully rolling my eyes.

"For you, you're giant." She giggles, "I usually have like half the bowl, not full to the rim like this!"

"Shh and eat up, it's good cereal. I'm a great cereal chef." I joke.

She laughs and eats, we both clear our massive bowls rather quickly anyway, no matter how much was in it, and I could probably have another, but I'll wait a little while. I take her bowl from her and set both bowls on that beside table, I'll take them to the kitchen later.

She snuggles back under the covers then, she looks over at me. I get myself comfortable again, resting my head back on the pillow.

"We should talk..." I say gently.

She looks at me and then gently nods.

"I...I still don't really know what to say, I didn't think I would get the chance to after New York, I hated seeing you that angry with me, but I know I deserved it... the way I left things was completely wrong, I know that." I sigh and run my fingers through my hair before I continue, "my manager was threatening to drop me and was just...on my case. I didn't want to go back but he'd signed me up to do a movie, I don't want any sort of bad reputation in my industry, I just...freaked out. And I didn't want to drag you into my world, at the time I was really struggling and the thought of you being messed up in that... I didn't like it."

I look at her and sigh, "sorry...that was a lot to say and I probably didn't make any sense..."

"No...you did. I heard you on the phone with your manager once, I knew that they were pressuring you, I just thought...they'd understand that you needed a break." She says quietly.

"Things are better now... I'm in control of a lot more, if it was now, things would be handled differently. I'm just really sorry for what I done. I was a complete coward... if I told you myself though, I wouldn't have been able to. I wouldn't have went. I fell so hard for you Ror..."

I watch her look at me, I wait for her to roll her eyes or slap me, that initial anger that she had for me to finally spill out again, but she just smiles at me.

"I fell hard for you too... I think, that's why I was so angry at you...but I wanted to speak to you again, I just couldn't that day."

"I understand that..." I nod.