Chapter 48 - Aurora

There's a little time jump in this chapter, I hope you enjoy!
Let me know what you think!
Lx
***

6 months later

After that week we spent together in London after visiting his mum we became even more inseparable, the thought of me going home made me the most upset I think I've ever been.

I spent a week at home without him, having countless meetings with my old boss and finally coming to an agreement on me remotely doing my old job, it worked out pretty well for him, it worked out that he could pay me less that before but I honestly didn't care. I'd still be doing mostly the same job, but more on the social media sites of the brand, advertising and that. I was excited about the change and the freedom of my hours.

The only thing I wasn't overly excited about was giving up my dance classes, I'd miss those a lot, I turned that into a full time career and I was so proud, but I couldn't really do that and be with Harry. We'd talked a lot, he wasn't overly happy about me giving it up, but we both knew if we really wanted to make this work and be together properly, I'd have to.

My last class was emotional, all the woman that I'd grown to know made it into a little party, with gifts and flowers and I cried my eyes out, and I cried again when Harry picked me up after. He nearly completely changed his mind, but thankfully I convinced him I was fine.

The next week I packed up all of my things from my mums and said a teary, but happy goodbye, and Harry and I went to the London to start a new life together.

Now six months later I was fully absorbed in Harry's world, there hadn't been much that got out about us or me yet, mainly because Harry had been busy filming a movie, in Brighton so he was home for a long while, I went to the set with him a few times, it was so much fun, I was in complete awe and couldn't believe I was actually there, on an actual movie set, that my boyfriend was starring in.

My life was a dream.

"So, my next projects are in LA... I have the Grammy's performance and some TV shows and stuff, and then...tour starts. Are you totally sure you're ready?" He asks me as we eat breakfast on his little balcony in London.

I look at him and nod, "I am, you mean I finally get to go to LA?" I grin at him, "I'm so ready, I've been waiting our entire relationship history for this. It's a dream come true, a fabulous holiday!" I joke and smirk playfully at him.

He laughs and nods, "oh yeah? If I'd known we'd had gone months ago..." he jokes, "I'd give anything up for you."

I smile fondly at him, "I don't doubt you would, but I'm kidding. I am excited though, I'm so excited for you...you'll be amazing. I can't wait to watch you win! At home or whatever... you know I don't mind as long as you come home to me..." apart from the movie set I hadn't really gone to any of his work projects with him.

"I want you with me baby, the whole night. If you'd like to come..." he tells me and I smile so widely and nod.

"I'd love to, as long as you're sure..."

"Of course I'm sure." He nods, "it's a big step, but for you, as long as you're ready baby..."

"I'm ready, I'll be okay. I promise." I smile at him, and it is true, I am ready, I know there'll be a lot scrutiny, but I know I'll be okay with him.

"Right then, let's get packing." He grins at me.

"Now? When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow, if that's okay with you?"

I nod, "yeah, yeah that's fine. Let's definitely get packing!" Oh my god, my life is a whirlwind, I can't believe this is my life.

The next after stuffing everything I think I could need into my suitcase we go to the airport, once again being whisked through by security and then we chill in the lounge before we board, this flight looks a bit different, our first class seats are like beds, there's so much space and a champagne and strawberries on arrival.

I'm shocked.

"This is first class...?" I say, amazed and still glancing around.

He chuckles slightly and nods, "yeah love, this is proper first class... eleven hour flight, I thought you deserved the best seats for that."

"You're very sweet baby, I'd sit anywhere as long as it's beside you. But thank you, honestly. This is amazing..." I tell him and lean across to peck his lips.

"You're cute." He hums against my lips.

I settle into my seat, both of us sipping our champagne as we waited for take off, as soon as we were in the air and the seatbelt sign was off Harry pulled me over to share his seat, there was enough room for the two of us, "want to watch a movie together?" He asks.

I smile and nod, both of us plugging in our earphones, "what movie?" He asks.

He opens the screen and scans through the options, I laugh lightly when a movie he was in pops up, he chuckles and shakes his head, "have you seen this?" He asks, stopping on TV show instead, Derry Girls.

I nod, "it's so funny."

"I haven't seen it..."

"For real? It was filmed over in Northern Ireland, obviously. It's such a good watch, they're short episodes, we could watch it instead of a movie?" I suggest.

"You'd want to watch it again?"

I nod, "yes, definitely."

"Okay then, let's do it." He smiles and hits play.

I watch him more than I watch the show, watching him laugh at the funny bits, seeing if he catches on to any of the jokes, there's a lot of northern Irish slang in it, that obviously I get, he laughs so much, it's so cute. I'm glad we chose this.

The stewardess brings some more snacks around, French macaroons and pretzels, along with a drink of choice, we both go for a cocktail, a martini, they're so yummy, I don't even feel like I'm on a plane.

We continue watching Derry girls, curled up bested one another. I thought that might not be allowed, but the stewardess has just smiled warmly at us. If she recognises Harry she hasn't said anything, I assume the whole staff are very professional.

The snacks and drinks don't stop throughout the entire flight, and our meals are delicious, they're nothing like I was expecting, I was expecting airplane meals on the plastic containers. But we get a menu to choose, I order the pasta and it comes on a proper plate with garlic bread and fries on the side, I get a cheese board and a chocolate torte for dessert, it's like restaurant quality food, it's nothing like we had on our flight to New York.

I moved back to my own seat for the meals and then I stay there, both of us feeling a little tired, the sears turn into beds, I stand up to let the stewardess fix mine up and then do Harry's.

I lie down and look over at him, "I can't believe I'm in bed on a plane, this is insane." I giggle.

He nods and smiles, "Mm I hope you get a good sleep, wake me when you wake up." He says, he's already told me about being so used to sleeping on planes that he gets such a deep sleep. I hope because of how comfy it is I will too.