Chapter 61 - Aurora

I only have to wait a day before our Disneyland trip, Harry phoned straight away yesterday and sorted everything out for us, we spent all day yesterday mostly at home, only going out in the evening to get some dinner, it was such a nice relaxing day, the perfect day, especially before today, which is no doubt going to be tiring, but I am so excited for Disneyland, I've only been to the one in Paris before, but I know the Californian one is going to be amazing, the original Disneyland.

The security guard Harry had hired, Dave drives us to Anaheim, parking in the closest parking lot he can find.

Our tickets are all sorted, we meet a Disney employee at a special entrance and she gives us our tickets and things and introduces us to two cast members that will be with us all day too, more security almost. Their names are Stacey and Josh.

She asks us what we want to do, if there's anything specific, Harry just grins and looks at me.

"The parades and shows for sure." I tell her, "and the character meets, and then we definitely want to ride the Tower of Terror, well the Avengers one that it is here." I grin.

"Do we?" Harry chuckles.

"We do." I say, making everyone laugh, "I also want to do the Incredicoaster and the wheel for sure, just... everything. As much as we can do."

"Alright ma'am, we will do our best for you. What about food? Anywhere specific you'd like to eat?" Stacey says then.

"Please call me Aurora." I smile, "and just lots of Disney snacks, the cuter the better, not fussed at all on specifics." I grin, "babe? What about you?" I turn to Harry.

He shakes his head and smiles, "this is your day, babe. I'm all good following your lead." I grin and nod, gently kissing his cheek.

"Perfect, let's get your day started then!" The cast member says cheerfully, both of them leading us away.

I nod and we go further into the parks, I of course stop at the first shop I see, right at the entrance, with a huge stand with all the Minnie ears outside. And hats and everything you could imagine.

"I need a pair." I announce and grin as I look at all the options. "Which ones should I get?" I ask Harry.

"Those are cute." Harry says, pointing out a green pair with a pink bow, "they'll go with your outfit." He smiles, I'm wearing some denim shorts with a pink top, the same shade as the bow on the ears.

I nod, "I love those, I'll get those

I nod, "I love those, I'll get those." I say and pick up a pair, there's so many other cute things in this shop but I stop myself and just pay for these, I need to get to the real magic of this place.

I pay for the ears with my card, playfully batting Harry's hand away when he tries to pay, he chuckles and puts his card away again.

I put my ears on and grin at him.

"So cute." He smiles and nods at me, taking his phone out, "smile." He says and snaps a picture of me grinning widely at him, I feel like my grin is about to split my face, I'm just so happy.

We follow the cast members down the street then, Harry takes my hand, I gasp when the castle comes into view, it's gorgeous, so magical, "wow..." I say, staring at it in awe. And taking my phone out to get a picture.

Harry squeezes my hand, "that's so cool..." he says.

I nod, "do y'all want to take a picture in front of it?" Stacey asks, the female cast member.

"I'd love to." I nod and look up at Harry, he nods and smiles. She calls over a photographer, I was just thinking she'd take it on my phone, but a proper photo would be so cute.

Harry puts his arm around my waist and we smile for the photographer, changing poses a few times, finishing off with his arms right around my waist while I hold mine around his neck. I can't help but notice other people snapping pictures of us, of course I knew this would happen, but I'd hoped it wouldn't be so soon.

Oh well, we're still going to have the best day.

"We'll get all the photos downloaded and printed for you at the end of the day." Stacey said.

"Oh wow, thank you!" I grinned happily.

She takes us straight to Big Thunder Mountain first, a must do at Disneyland, I didn't mention this originally but it was my favourite in Paris, I can't wait.

"Do we cut in line? I...don't mind waiting, I don't want to piss people off by just going straight to the front..." I say, glancing at Harry who nods.

"We do into the fast past queue, don't worry there'll still be a short queue, I'll not push you right up." Josh, the other cast member says.

"Okay, thanks. That's great." I say with a smile.

We all go through the fast past queues, I watch people nudge others there with, pointing at Harry, people getting their phones out to take pictures. I feel bad, was this a bad idea for him, we have Stacey and Josh, and Dave who is an absolutely huge guy but will all of the attention still get to him? Is it annoying?

We stop at the top, waiting for the next car to come up so that we can get on.

"Are you okay? Is this all okay...?" I asked him, "I know lots of people are looking at you."

"It's okay babe, don't worry about that. I know they're going to keep taking pictures and stuff, as long as it doesn't bother you? I want you to have the perfect day..." he says.

"This is already so perfect." I smile and smile up at him.

He grins and pecks my lips before we're ushered into a spot behind the gates, we're going to be right at the front of the train, I'm so excited.

I wasn't sure wear the others would do, I thought maybe they'd get on with us, but they just wait on the other side for us, they'll be there when we get off.

The ride is so fun, we scream and have the best time, putting our hands in the air. We check out the photo when we get off, it's so funny, we're screaming and grinning at the same time by the looks of it.

I love it, Stacey adds it to the photo pass Shes creating for us.

"What next?" Stacey asks, I look at Harry, wanting him to choose something.

"I'd like to do The Haunted Mansion? And those cars that you drive around."

I nod and grin, "oh Autopia! Yes!"  I grin.

"Haunted Mansion first then? It's closer." Stacey smiles and leads the way.

I'm fully absorbed in the Disney magic now, being here with Harry just makes it all the more magical, I know today is a day I'll remember for such a long time.