Chapter 31 - Harry

I hope you love this chapter. Please keep voting/commenting if you can? I can't George how close to 10k views I am! That's so exciting.
Lx
***

We have spoken every day this week, still just on Instagram, she's been posting more that I think is usual for her, but so have I. It's like we sand the other one to see. I really like when she posts photos from the dance studio, I stare at them for a long time and then immediately reply to them, usually it's a flirty reply, I'll admit to that.

It's the weekend now, she teaches a kids dance class still on a Saturday morning, I know it's weird that I know her entire schedule but we've just talked a lot about everything this week, I wanted to show an interest.

I'm so glad she is talking to me again, properly. We've had so many long conversations and I've apologised so many times, I still haven't told her the full side of my story, I want to do it in person.

I want to see her properly, and I actually have a reason to travel to Belfast, there's a man who lives there who creates guitars and they're the best in the business in mine and a lot of peoples opinions. Ed Sheeran has just done a collaboration with him, and I really want to check them out and maybe have him design my own custom, I've wanted to do so for a few months, seeing Ror would definitely just be a bonus.

I swear.

I wait until I know that her class is long over and then I press the little video button on Instagram messages, I'm pretty sure that this is a video call, the only way to call her as I don't have her number, and if it's still the same as two years ago, I'm probably still blocked on her phone.

I balance my phone against the dash on my car, making sure my face is still in it, I'm parked just outside my house, I have a meeting in an hour but I want to talk to her first.

"Hello...?" I hear her before I see her, she sounds confused, which she probably is. This was stupid to do without asking her first.

"Hey Ror... sorry I just wanted to chat real quick..." I say, I still can't see her, I don't know if she's turned her camera off or is holding her finger over the camera.

"Oh...is everything okay...whats..." she cuts off and I hear another voice, slightly muffled.

"Who's that? What're you doing?" He says, very evidently a male voice, shit.

"Sorry, Harry one second." She says and I finally see her, she must have been covering the camera, I nod and tell her okay, trying to listen in, which is rude I know.

"It's a friend." I hear her whisper and then he asks what friend, oh shit. Does she have a boyfriend? Surely not...

"It's the one I told you about, the old friend I've been catching up with." Shes told him about me...

"Right..." he says, tightly. He's pissed, I know that clipped tone. I can practically hear the huff in his voice.

I hear a car door close and then I see her face properly now, she's holding the phone up in front of her now, "hey, sorry. How are you?" She asks me, tucking pieces of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm okay, love. Sorry I've disturbed you..." I feel bad, she's busy.

"No, don't worry it's okay I've just left the studio, what's up?"

I smile at her, "I was just wondering if you'd be free next week...?"

"Em, possibly? Why?"

"I'm coming to Belfast actually, I've got a meeting with a guy over there to get a custom guitar done, he's great and I want to see him in person, I'll be there for a day or two?" I tell her, trying to make it sound normal that I'm coming and not like a desperate guy trying to see her.

"Oh...okay." She doesn't sound overly excited, maybe it's too soon, we've only been speaking again for a week and given the last time we saw each other in person, it wasn't great.

"But... don't worry if you're busy, I understand. Or if you just don't want to see me."

"No." She says right away, does she mean no age doesn't want to or no, she does?

"I'd like that..." she tells me and makes me immediately smile, I momentarily forget that she can see me and I'm smiling like an idiot.

"Okay, good. I'll be there on Thursday morning... maybe until Saturday? If that works for you at all?"

She nods, "I can find time."

"Okay, perfect. We can work out something to do through the week, maybe lunch or dinner... whatever you like." I smile.

"Yeah, that'll be nice. You can message and let me know when you know your schedule for sure." She says and I nod again.

"Okay great, I'll uh... let you go?" I say to her, although I was hoping to chat a bit more, I hadn't expected her to have company.

"Yeah... I'm actually heading to The Mournes..." she tells me, I try not to frown, that brings back so many memories.

"Oh really? That's cool. I hope it's not as cold as the last time I was there, we just missed the snow, remember?"

She nods, "yes, that was so chilly. There's no snow this year, it's actually not as cold at all, which is good."

I smile, "I'm glad, have a lovely day, Ror."

She smile back, "Thanks H, you too."

I beam at that, I miss her calling me that, a lot of people do, but it sounds different from her. We say goodbye and she hangs up then, I sigh, I desperately wanted to ask who that guy was, but I have no right to do that.