Chapter 41 - Harry

This chapter is quite explicit/adult. With some smut!
I hope  you like it.
Lx
***

"He is such a dick." I say, watching Daniel cross the street outside, "he was really coming back to have you forgive him after abandoning you up a mountain? Is he delusional?!" I'm angry, I can't believe he had the nerve to come and try and get her back, as if she ever would.

"He's...a dick yes." Ror says, nodding her head, "but I really don't want to think about him anymore, I'm mortified I even went on a few dates with him, he's gross and not the kind of person he pretends to be at all."

I nod, "he is, but that's not your fault." I tell her, still brushing my fingers over the skin at the top of her thighs, I can feel the little bumps under my fingers, it's adorable.

"Let's not discuss him anymore..." she says and I nod, even though I want to fume some more, I don't want to upset her, but if he ever comes back near her I'm knocking him out.

"Thank you." She says softly when I drop it, leaning across to place a gentle kiss on my cheek, Wendy beams at us and then takes herself back to the kitchen, humming happily to herself.

"What should we do now?" Ror asks me, looking at me with a gorgeous smile.

"Hmm, what do you want to do? You need to relax though, so nothing strenuous..." I tell her.

"Maybe we can go back upstairs? Watch a movie or something on the TV? Or I have a switch? We could play Mario? Or a board game? We have a few..." she rambles and I can't help but laugh.

"Any of those sound good, let's get upstairs first and then we can decide." She nods and slowly gets herself up, using her crutches for balance. "You good?" I ask her.

She nods, "yeah, I'm fine babe. Let's get up there, it might only take an hour this time, maybe even less." She jokes.

"You know... I could just carry you up." I grin at her.

"Stop being a Neanderthal!" She giggles.

Thankfully it doesn't take her that long, we get up the stairs and crash on the couch, she reaches for the remote, smiling up at me. "What should we watch?" She asks.

"Mm something scary." I grin at her, watching her go through the options. She chooses as scary movie, one I haven't seen before, and she says she hasn't either when I ask. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist, cuddling in close to her, I love this.

She turns her head up towards me after a few minutes of watching, "Mm scared yet?" She teases.

"Nope." I grin at her and lean down to kiss her while she's looking up at me like this. She kisses me right back, tilting her neck back further to reach better, I kiss her hard, I can already feel myself getting carried away, it's getting really hard to stop myself.

"Mm...bedroom. Not here." She breathes, with so much need in her voice. I can't say no to her, I gently pick her up and carry her to the bathroom, being careful not to hit her foot.

I immediately lay her on the bed and move over her, kissing her deeply while my hands work at her clothes, sliding down those tiny little shorts that have been teasing me all morning, I really do love those.

She moans into my mouth and I moan right back, my hands gently gripping her thigh, her bum and then her hip before I push up her sweater and take it off, she's not wearing a bra, this fucking girl. I kiss down her jaw and her neck, listening to her moans filling the room while I keep moving along her skin, to her chest, kissing and sucking at the skin there, rolling my tongue around her nipples.

"Harry...fuck..." she gasps, we've done this before, but years ago, it's been far too long and I want to ravish her.

I move away then and she whimpers at the loss of contact, I need to be quick to undress, I strip right the way down, tossing my clothes to the floor and then I remove the last of hers, throwing her knickers to the ground after gently pulling them over her feet.

I look down at her then, she's looking up at me with wide eyes, her pupils blown out and I just lose it, I need her so badly, I'm rock hard.

I can't even prolong the foreplay. I go to reach for a condom from my wallet, thank god I still have one, but she stops my hand, I jerk my head up to her, hoping she isn't changing her mind.

"I'm on the pill..." she tells me, we've never done it without a condom, not once all those times two years ago.

"And I haven't...been with anyone else." She adds.

I nod, "I haven't...either." I breathe, nodding down at her, I move back and kiss her again, letting my hands roam her skin before I grip her hips and slowly push myself into her, the sound she makes nearly has me coming undone right there and then, but I hold it and push deep into her, trying to make her feel the intensity that I am, judging by the noises coming from her I think I'm succeeding.

"Harry...Harry." She moans out, her hands gripping my hair and pulling lightly, it's so hot.

I moaned out against her neck, moving my hips to thrust hard into her, my hands roaming all over her body, grabbing and squeezing, needing so much more of her.

I'm so close, I'm not even embarrassed but I need her to get there first, I move one hand down between her legs and rub hard at the sensitive area there. Within a minute her legs are shaking and she's moaning loudly as she reaches her climax around me, the feeling of her is unreal and has me only seconds behind her, moaning out her name as I do.

We're both sweaty and panting as we come down from our high, I haven't felt this good in so long, she is everything I needed in my life again.