Chapter 57 - Harry

I just have a short Harry POV chapter for tonight! I'll hopefully update again tomorrow.
Lx
***

"I think I need a shower after that." I smirk and lean down to peck Aurora's lips, my hands still having a gently grip on her waist, I love the feeling of her skin, so soft and smooth.

"Mind if I join you?" She asks me.

As if I could turn that down. "Course not, baby. Let go. But just so you know, I'll have to take the suit off." I smirk and already start to slide the jacket down my arms, sex in a lather suit certainly works up a sweat.

"Sad." She pouts playfully at me. She picks up her dress and drapes it over the back of the chair in the corner before going into the bathroom with me following behind, my suit left folded on the same chair.

I turn on the shower and let the temperature regulate before we both settle in.

"Are you tired?" I ask her, it's late, the early hours of the morning by now.

She nods, "yeah baby, I'm tired, but I'm okay."

I smile and nod, "we can sleep in tomorrow, I'll use that lavender body wash and lotion on you, get you all relaxed for a nice sleep."

"Mm you're so good to me." She hums and kisses my lips. "What are the plans for tomorrow?" She asks.

"Nothing until the evening, I'm taping the Late Late show with James." I tell her, an interview after my win, "it'll be nice... and then there's a party, it's a Gucci thing? Sort of a celebration and launch of a collection, if you're up for it?"

"Up for it? A Gucci party?" She grins, "count me in, as long as it's okay to come? You're sure?"

I nod, "of course I'm sure babe, I want you there. Maybe we can have lunch with my mum and sister sometime before? They might come to the taping too? They both know James."

I nod, "that sounds really lovely." She smiled at me and kisses me softly and slowly, if I let this continue we'll be right back to hot and sweaty sex.

I pull back and smiled down at her, taking the lavender body wash and lathering her body with it. It smells so good, I know why she loves it.

Once we both was I gently dry her, any other time this would be so sensual, but that's not my intention, I think we're both way too sound up anyway. I dry her skin and then apply a thing layer of her favourite lavender moisturiser, it's smells so good and makes her skin even softer. Once I'm done she puts on a t-shirt of mine and climbs into bed, I immediately follow her, and both of us are fast asleep within minutes.

I wake up before her in the morning and gently detangle myself from the sheets and tiptoe downstairs, it's nearly lunch time but I make us breakfast, setting up a whole table of cereal and fruit, a breakfast I know that she loves, I bowl the kettle and get glasses out for juice just as I hear her footsteps on the stairs.

She's still just in my tshirt with her hair long and wavy from sleeping with it wet.

She looks perfect.

"Morning, baby." I smile at her as I set the juice on the patio table, it's such a gorgeous day.

"Mm morning." She says as she pass towards me, leaning up on her tiptoes to kiss me.

"Go sit baby..." I tell her when I pull back from kissing her back.

She smiles and nods, she sits on one of the chairs while I go and get our tea, my mum and sister have gone out shopping, so it's just the two of us.

"Look at all this." She smiles as she puts berries on top of her cereal, "how lucky am I?" She hums around a mouthful.

"Not as luck as me..." I tell her and take a long drink if the grapefruit juice.

"It's gorgeous today..." she smiles and looks up at the bright blue skies.

I nod, "gorgeous like you..."

"Charmer." She giggles and gives me the most beautiful smile.

"I love you so much..." I hum over at her, "thank you for being here, and for last night, I feel so incredibly lucky having you, I want you by my side always, yeah?" I say, I sound like I'm proposing, I'm not...yet. But I just have this overwhelming feeling for her, and I just need to tell her all the time.

She smiles back at me, "I love you too, I'll always be by your side. I promise you that. You can't get rid of me."

"I wouldn't ever try..." I say with utter honestly.

"Good." She hums and leans across to kiss my lovingly.

"Your life is a million miles away from mine, and what I thought mine would be like, I feel like I could constantly pinch myself.. I'm lucky. And I wouldn't change anything for the world." She says.

"You are my world..." I say softly, watching her beautiful smile light up her face once again.