Chapter 54 - Aurora

Thank you for all for still reading! I hope you enjoy this one! I love Grammy Harry 😍
Let me know what you think in the comments! And please vote (: I'm so close to 1k votes! Thanks!
Lx
***

The table is filled with drinks of all kind, theres bottles and glasses everywhere, "do you want some wine babe? Rosè?" Harry asks me, holding a bottle in his hands.

I nod, "yes please." I say and he pours some into my glass, right to the top.

I clink my glass with everyone's, even Billie and Finneas and then take a sip, it's really, really good wine, I smile at everyone before setting my glass back down and trying to sneakily glance around the room, there is so many people that it's hard to see who is here.

This is kind of like a pre Grammy bit, and where we'll come back to later for a dinner, the actual award ceremony is in a room next door where we'll go soon, it's set up a bit like a theatre, and there'll be crowds of fans and stuff too, in here is more chill for now which I'm kind of grateful for.

Harry excuses himself to go and talk to some people, most of them I don't recognise, I assume they're from different labels or something maybe. I sip on my wine and just looked around happily, blushing when I see Anne looking at me.

"Are you okay, love?" Shes asks me.

I nod, "yeah...yeah I'm fine. Just taking it all in. Do I look weird?" I giggle quietly, worried that I just look like a fan that has snuck in.

She shakes her head, "no, not at all love. It's a lot to take in at first." She smiles.

"Have you ever been starstruck at one of these? I'm afraid of embarrassing him if I bump into someone or something..." I admit to her, I could just imagine myself getting flustered if I meet someone famous.

"Oh I was before yes, with Stevie Nicks the first time, I was a big Fleetwood Mac fan and then suddenly my son is her friend, it was bizarre honestly, and Gemma has been too, I think Beyoncé was hers, I remember her telling me that she could barely speak..." Anne laughs.

I nod and laugh too, "it's just so surreal... all of this, it's not something I ever expected."

She nods, "who would yours be?" She asks me.

"Who would make me starstruck?"

She nods.

"Em... probably Stevie Nicks too, or Cher..." I tell her, "or possibly Taylor Swift, which you know... I don't want to make things awkward there." I say.

She laughs and nods, "oh yes Cher, I love Cher, I think I'd be a bit starstruck too!" She says, "Taylor is lovely, and don't worry about that, that was a long time ago."

I nod, "I was such a fan of hers growing up, right from when I was like thirteen maybe..."

"It's your lucky night then, Hmm?" She jokes.

I laugh and nod, "I'm definitely looking forward to her performance, but I'm way more excited to see Harry... I've never seen him perform live like this."

She smiles, "I've seen it many, many times. But it never gets old." She smiles.

I nod and smile, glancing over at you as I see you coming back over. With a few other guys by his said.