Flinch

You had just broken up with your ex boyfriend and you are sat with Natasha Romanoff watching a film. Nat goes to put her arm around you and you flinch away. You feel ashamed so you look down. "Y/N?" Nat says. You hum so she doesn't hear your voice crack like you know it would. "What did he do to you? Did he hurt you " She asked sadly pulling you into her. You just nod and push yourself into her. She hugs you tighter and you winced at the pain in your hip and she immediately pulls away, sitting up. "Can you stand up?"she asked. You hesitantly stood up and turned around. She pulled at the bottom of your shirt asking to take it off. Reluctantly, you nodded and lifted your arms before she carefully lifted off you. You heard her gasp before she started to trace the bruises and scars delicately. You look over your shoulder to see a stray tear roll down her cheek. She stood up and wrapped her arms around you burying her head in your neck. "I'm so sorry Y/N ." She murmured. "I know I'm sorry too" you whisper. Before she can say anything you turn around and capture your lips in hers. However, to your surprise, she doesn't pull away but kisses you back. When you pulled away you had a smile on your face. It seemed foreign to you. You can't remember the last time you felt this happy. "I love you Natasha" you whisper. "I love you too Y/N." Natasha whispers back. You put your arms around her into a loving hug. And you stay there for a while. When you break away you share a smile. "I'm going to go and shower" you whisper to her. "Okay" she whispered back. (I don't know why you guys are whispering but okay)

You turn on the hot shower and step in. Almost instantly, you feel your muscles relax making you sigh. You feel arms wrap around your waist and pull you into a hug. You tense up at first but you relax when she whispers sweet nothings into your ear. You stay like that liking the presence of each of each other and the warm water rolling over your bodies. She pulled away after some time and she begins to wash your body. "Your so beautiful" she murmured. "I should be telling you that" you replied. Then moves on to your hair. She massaged your scalp making you hum. When she finished by washing herself and her hair. She wrapped you a fluffy towel and gave you some fluffy pajamas. Then the two of you snuggled in bed and you fell asleep almost instantly with your new, needed love.