Hands

————————————————————————————————————————————

It was yet again another stark get together party, where he invites all of the avengers round for drinks, food and a giggle. He liked to keep the team well associated.

"Oooo how about we do truth or dare.." Tony says mischievously.
"What are we like 5?" Steve asked.
"Don't get your panties in a pretzel Tinkerbell." Tony grumbled. "Now who's playing?..." he continued.
Everyone reluctantly agreed and all sat around the seats together. You and Natasha were dating, that was no secret, but the guys still liked to get a little flirtatious with you, making her mad and you. You know they do it just to get on her nerves. But when they're drunk, it's a lot worse. So you were sure to stay by Natasha's side to keep your distance. You loved them but they were a right pain in the ass.

It was around 30 minutes into the game and it was your turn. "Okay Y/N truth or dare?" Wanda asked.
"Mmm dare." You grin. "Wow okay .... I dare you to ..... give Bucky a lap dance...." she said teasingly. You frowned at her then looked at Bucky, his face lighting up, you then looked at Natasha and she huffed. You hesitantly got up and made your way over to him, some seductive music came on at a low volume making you roll your eyes. You begin waving your hips around him and perching uncomfortably on his lap slowly moving your hips in little circles. You were internally cringing on the inside but you were not going to refuse a silly dare.

Bucky placed his hands on your hips causing a few 'ooos' and you snapped your head around to him. Killing him with your eyes. "Bucky Bucky Bucky........ if you don't take your hands of my in the next 3 seconds, your not going to have hands." You challenge him and he instantly takes his hands off. You jump up and kick him in the balls. Causing an eruption of laughter.

"That's my girl" you hear Natasha say.
"You're damn right I am" you say making your way back over to Nat seeing her smirk with pride. You plopped down next to her, cupped her face and smashed your lips to her showing who belongs to who.

The game continued for another hour or so, nobody challenging you or Natasha to anyone else.

An
Lil inspo from tiktok always does the trick am I right? AND MERRY WANDAVISION EVE.... ANDDDD THANK YOU ALL FOR 30 AND 31K READS YOU ARE ALL THE BEST, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.
Requests are always welcome
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍