Let me show you

Hi :) thank you for reading. I love you 🤍
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
"I just don't understand why Romanoff is dating Y/L/N, she's so basic and boring" you overheard an agent. They were very much and clearly talking about you making you feel insecure. The more you pondered on it, the more you believed it. She didn't love you, this version of you. She deserves better. So on your day off work, you decided to go shopping to refill your closet, you put away all baggy clothes and laid out all your makeup. If she doesn't like this version of me, then I'll just have to upgrade myself. All these thoughts rippling through your mind.

Natasha sort of instantly noticed, you were more chipper, down to do anything, yet all so quiet. She could tell something. Was the matter. She didn't like this new you as much.

"Y/N." She sighed. "What's happening?" She asked. "What do you mean?" You play dumb. "You know what... these fancy clothes, makeup, hair done up every day... this, this isn't you." She says sadly. "Nothings happened" you laugh nervously making her frown. "Something clearly did because you've been acting different." She said. "And?" You question. "And I don't like this new you, I want my old Y/N back" she pouted. "What happened?" She asked again. You sigh and tell her what you heard the agents talking about.

"Well I can sure you that's not true, I love the old you, you don't need to change for me I fell in life with the old you and I still love the old you. You should know that." She assured you cuddling you close. "I love you Y/N, all of you." She smirked, leaning in to kiss you gently.

She begins to pull away but you frown and pull her by her neck back into you, catching her in a passionate, heated kiss. She rolls over pinning you down. She smiled down at you and pressed another quick kiss on your lips. "Let me show you how much I love you" she whispered her breath fanning across your neck.

An
I wrote this on the bus lmao. Imma head to school now bye. But before that thank you all for 97k, I literally love you all. Have a good day :)
Please stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍
And
Please let me know if you want me to write anything ✨✨