Trouble (dr x mama Nat)

Requested- daughter gets into some shady things like drugs, gangs, smoking and all the bad stuff.

You had just left the tower claiming you were going to study and stay over at your friends house. You weren't. You weren't going to do that. You were simply finding a coping method. Turns out, being the back widow's daughter is a lot harder than people thought. Some people would find out and then ask you about her, some people would make fun of you, and then some people would pretend to be your fiend just to see her. They were all fake no matter what. You also felt like you had to be an asset to the team like your mom. You felt like you had to live up to her standards making you very self conscious. How could someone like you be related to the black widow? You couldn't. So you often went out to take your mind off it.

You walked down the street and made it to this party one of your "friends" were talking about. You walked in and wove in and out of the seas of drunk teenagers trying to do the same thing as you at lease you weren't alone in this circumstance. You finally made it to the kitchen and got yourself a drink, crappy vodka and lemonade. Yes please. You walked around the house trying to find someone you knew. Tyler was bound to be here. Tyler was your stoner buddy. You two would always get drunk, stoned, wasted together. If anything he was your only true friend. And sometimes that was all you needed.

You continued to walk around the house until you found him outside on the porch swing. "Hey tye" you said and sat next to him. "Hey, how's my favourite girl?" He asked as he took a drag and handed it to you. You smiled and took it "crap, honestly, everyone is so mean and two faced." You ranted on, he would always listen to you, he didn't mind though he wasn't much of a talker. "Just don't let it get to you, your amazing, your unique, even if you don't "live up to your mom" you'll always make me proud" he said softly. He was always emotional. Getting drunk and high was a way to let go of them he found them annoying.

You was sat down swapping the cigarette for drinks when you heard someone yell at everyone to get out. You immediately recognised the voice as caps. You were done for. You were almost absolutely positive you weren't going to live till tomorrow. You looked at Tyler scared and hugged him. The back door opened and you heard your moms voice. "If you've quite finished" she said sternly. You wouldn't let go. You cling on to him for your life. "I'm so sorry tye" you whisper in his ear. "It's okay though I would go to your mom she looks pretty mad" he whimpered. "I don't want to" you whined. You felt yourself being dragged away from him and then everything went dark.

You woke up the next day and didn't move. You kept your eyes closed not wanting the screaming and shouting you knew would come your way. "I know your awake" your mother said bluntly. You then slowly opened your eyes and looked at her. She her face remained calm but her eyes said EVERYTHING. "I'm disappointed in you Y/N" she quipped. "I thought I taught you better" she said raising her voice. She rambled on about morals, safety what she wanted for you, what could've happened to you. Though you couldn't bring your self to care. Then it was your turn to talk. "Stop." You shouted. "You've not even asked me the most important question."
You snarl at her. She took a deep breath to probably try and refrain herself from killing you, literally.okay then why do it?" She asked sarcastically. You looked at her with such hatred you didn't even know you had and she must've picked up on it because her gaze softened. "I'm sorry Y/N" she says and came to sit next to you. "Please tell me what's wrong, I worry about you and I can't do anything unless you talk to me." She cooed. You looked at her and you felt your eyes flood with tears. "Because I'm tired. I'm tired of trying to live up to everyone's expectations. I'm tired of being used, lied to and made fun of. I love you but I hate the fact that I'm being expected you be exactly like you" you mumbled as you cried into her shoulder.  "Darling, I don't expect you to be exactly like me, I just want what's best for you." She says sadly. The two of you stayed like that for a while until you pulled away. "Come on ill go make us some dinner. But Y/N your grounded big time" she smiled as you followed her to the kitchen.

An
Idk if this is what you had in mind but I didn't try my best. I hope you like it. I'm gonna be posting I think a few today. Yay!?
Please let me know if you want me to write anything ✨✨
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍