5 more minutes

Inspo from English class 💀 very short :/
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
You were woken up by the sound of your alarm and you was quick to turn it off not wanting to wake the sleeping redhead beside you. You wait a few minutes before finally getting up and trudged to the bathroom to shower. Once finished, you run to the closet to choose clothes for work. Then made your way to your dresser to style your hair and do a neutral makeup look before heading to the kitchen to fix a quick breakfast and coffee.

Heading back to your room, still trying to stay quiet. You gather your bag, phone and mask. You tiptoed to the sleeping Natasha and pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead before trying to walk out the door to go to work. But your pulled back into the bed and the warmth of your girlfriend. "Nat" you whined, "I need to go to work" you giggle. "No your mine" she grumbled.

It melted your heart to see her being clingy, not many people get to see this. "5 minutes then I really have to go okay?" You ask softly. You felt her nod gently so you relaxed into her arms, basking in each other's embrace. You didn't want this to end, you loved cuddly Nat but you needed to go to work, though she claimed that you didn't, you didn't like sitting around doing nothing, you felt lazy weirdly.

"Baby.." you whisper. *grunt* "I need to go" you coo trying to escape her arms. "Nooo please stay" she whined. "Your impossible" you huff. You might need to take the day off. She wasn't going to give up anytime soon.

An
I'm on the bus yayyyyy! Thank you all for 78k omg!! I can't- I don't know what to say. I love you!  ✨🤍