Forget about it

The little trend on tiktok had made it here somehow?
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
Natasha was away for a mission, she said she wouldn't be long but it got pushed back even more so you haven't seen her in a month, usually this would be okay as you had a few other friends you would have keep you company like Thor, Bucky, Peter or Clint. But seen as Thor was dealing with his own problems with Asgard and Clint was away with Nat it was only just you Bucky and Peter, though Peter hadn't really been spending much time with you and had just recently started to give you the cold shoulder. You would always try to make interactions with him like smiling but he would always turn away. He would only speak to you when absolutely necessary and even then his tone was cold and forcing. You didn't do anything to make him feel this new things for you. Well at least you hope you hadn't. Only Bucky had seemed to stay by you during the time of Nat's vacancy. You two would sit and watch old movies, ones he claimed he needed to watch with his time away, you would eat food together train together read together. It was fun, for a while but he wasn't Natasha. Tony, Peter, Bruce and Steve had all been sort of avoiding you? Well they just wouldn't talk to you as much, wouldn't ask if you wanted to join movie nights and you would just sit alone in your room.

You and Bucky skipped in to the lab where everyone was ready to share your exciting news. "Guess what guys?" You cheer. They looked a little agitated that you had come in, Tony and Peter was looking at something on a screen, Bruce was measuring somethings and cap was well just watching. "Not now Y/N" Tony sighed. "Please leave" Bruce told you. You felt your eyes well up, not wanting to start crying, you abruptly turned and barged past Bucky to your room.

A few minutes later, a soft knock sounded at your door tearing your bad from your now damp pillow.
"Y/N?" Bucky said. "Can I come in?" He said calmly. You whispered a 'yeah' and he came in, his face softened when he saw you with red eyes and shaky hands. "Come here" he motioned for a hug and you climbed into his arms. "What did you want to say to them?" He asked. "It's noting, forget about it" you whispered. "Well you did just drag me from my lunch so I kinda of figured it wasn't nothing" he humoured though your face remained static.

You stayed in his arms for a little while until you pulled away laying back down. Knowing you very well, he took that as his queue to leave, he knew you wanted space and wouldn't hold it against you. He felt sorry for you, you had been kind to them why were they treating you like this?

Finally, he decided to go give them a price of his mind. And stormed back to the lab.

You laid on your bed not doing anything just wanted to be alone, well not alone, you wanted Natasha. You didn't even know when she was going to be back making the loss feel a lot greater. You wanted to stay in bed all day but then you heard shouting from the hallways. Knowing it was Bucky telling them off you concluded that you should probably go and get him. You sighed deeply and got off your bed, dragging your feet along the hallway.

You made your way to the lab to see Bucky pointing his finger at the men shouting in Russian, man he can be scary when he wants to be. "You ever treat her like that again" he warned through gritted teeth. You gently grab his arm pulling him away. "J it's okay -that's what you called him-" you said softly trying to pull him away. "Not it's not, they have no reasons to be assholes." He scolded at them. "Just leave it, it's fine honestly" you whisper finally managing to pull him away. "Just leave them to it" you mumble turning round.

You stopped in your tracks, feeling the blood draining from your body. Natasha was there, just stood there. Watching. You let out a choked sob and ran to her, you flung your arms around her pulling her into you. "Hey baby" she cooed in your ear. "What happened?" She whispered softly. "Nothing let's go" you sighed and took her to your room well before thanking Bucky of course.
***
Natasha was all dirty and jet lagged so you both decided to have a nice hot shower. You stood behind her as the water raked over you and her, your hands gliding up to grasp at her shoulders easing the knotting. "You know I missed you" you mumbled "that I did as I you" you said shyly. "Please don't leave for that long again" you whisper kissing her shoulders lightly.

The two of you just stood silently you holding Natasha watching her relax by the second.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around you pulling you into a hug. You lifted your head to look at her and felt her lips on yours, your lips curled up into a small smile as your noses tickled one and other, as did hers. Natasha pulled away with a lazy smile. You gently placed your hands on each side of her face cupping her lightly and bringing her face back to yours. You peppered light kisses on her soft lips making her smile widen. "I ... love ... you so much." You mumbled against her lips. "I love you too" she whispered.
***
The night ended with you and Natasha laying down in bed, her practically laying on top of you but you didn't mind. You absentmindedly stroked her back lulling her to sleep, you soon following.

An
Kind of went from a weirdy sad thing to a lil fluff?? How that happened I will never know but oh well. But I can just imagine Bucky doing this oh my 🥺 thank you so much for 131k! Wha- I- uh- GOSH that is amazing, I love you all.
Please stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍