pillow talk

It was around 11:30pm and you found you couldn't sleep and you didn't want to wake up the sleeping Natasha next to you. So you decided to read a book to see if it will tire your eyes. You spend like an hour reading so you decide to go make some tea to see if that will help. Nope, nothing it did absolutely nothing. You groaned and got up, you didn't want to wake up Natasha so you wandered to the lounge to turn on the tv so didn't wake her up, it was now 2am and you were no closer to sleep. You didn't know why you couldn't sleep, but you couldn't sleep. You were slumped on the couch rubbing your eyes when you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders you smiled instinctively and leaned into her touch.

"why aren't you in bed dorogaya?" she hummed.  You turned to face her with sleepy eyes and gave her a toothy grin making her smile widely.
"I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake you." you murmured. She sighed and picked you up,
"come on love, lets get you to bed." You hummed in response cuddling into her chest. She smiled as she laid you down in bed and got in next to you. You instantly cuddled into her and her into you.
"Natasha." You whisper.
"Hmm"
"Can you talk to me until I go to sleep?" You whisper even quieter.
"Of course, what do you want to talk about?" She asks sweetly.
"I want to know you... everything about you, you don't have to talk about your past because I know that upsets you but I want to know what you like and don't like, and like the things that upset you and things that make you happy. Just get to know you more," you say quietly.
"Okay dorogaya" she hummed.
"What makes you angry?" You ask.
"Lies, ignorance, disrespectfulness, just going against basic morals." She said.
"Awe, how about the impression you would give yourself?" You say.
"Wow okay um... I can be very intimidating but I am trustworthy and respectful, but just don't get in my bad side it won't end well." She muttered.
"You also forgot your a sweetheart" you mumble against her making her chuckle a little.
"You are too cute!" She almost squealed, warming your heart.
" right okay um the thing you hate about each avenger and me." You smirk.
"Y/N.." she whined. You smiled.
"Right we'll um Tony's ego is too big to fit in his boots, Clint doesn't put that arrow down for one goddam second, cap is a bit of a buzzkill with his seriousness, Thor is a little loud and inhales pop tarts like there's no tomorrow, banner is very reserved, he needs to let loose and trust people. And you madam is when you don't give me cuddles when I want them" making you smile.
"Well I'm here now and I'm not leaving you anytime soon, I'll always be there to cuddle just ask me okay?" You reassure her.
"Okay I love you" she cooed.
" I love you more" you kissed her neck and eventually your eyelids became too heavy and you fell into a blissful sleep with a small smile on your face. "Not possible" she whispers before pulling you close. Your hers and she's yours.

An
Idk about this one it's pretty crappy but why not?
Dorogaya- darling
Requests are always welcome
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍