thunderstorms

You were scared of thunder and living with the god of thunder himself wasn't a good combination. It was a chill night in, everyone sat down having a drink and a good time, though you don't drink you were still a good sport and joked around with the rest of the team. You were cuddled up next to Natasha on an armchair she was having a drink however, she was always sensible you know spy things. You were listening to a story that Tony was telling about something, though you weren't massively paying attention. You were too busy paying attention to the little moment you and Natasha were having, you were cuddling her torso drawing little patterns on her side. She was cuddling you and put her head on yours.

All was going well until it started raining, over time rain got heavier, you began to get a little worried as they liked torment you about being frightened and can't help but tease you sometimes, it got you a little frustrated at times but you loved the more than anything, they were the family you never had, you couldn't stay mad at them. Anyways, the raining for heavier and you could feel the panic raising in you and you hugged Natasha tighter. She smiled and cuddled you more.

You didn't know why they scared you, you always presumed it was the fact that the sky was making a noise. It felt paranormal to you and it made you feel scared. It started to thunder lightly you closed your eyes trying to regain composure and take deep breaths, Natasha helped by rubbing circles on your side whispering sweet nothings into your ear. You smiled at the gesture. You opened your eyes and saw Thor and Clint smirking at you. You gave them a dirty look and when you did, lightening struck making you scream. Everyone laughed and you practically pushed yourself into Natasha.

She told Thor to stop it but he carried on with the lightning every time you relaxed a little. Thor was like your best friend but that was what you hated, you got along well until he teased you with his thunder and you would go mad.

You were shaking and Natasha did not find it funny, everyone found it hilarious, apart from you, Natasha and Wanda. She tried to calm you down but this time it wouldn't work. You were so scared. Thor felt bad but he continued to tease you. You eventually ended up crying and walked away. Soon after, it all stopped and you felt a pool of relief ripple though you.

You were sat in the library, books seemed to calm you, your favourite was pride and prejudice but Jane Austen. You still had shaky breath but you were mostly mad. Mad at Thor, he knew you didn't like it and he decided to embarrass you in front of the whole team about it. In that moment you just wanted to punch that smug look of his face of his perfect face. But you were too scared to move.

You broke from your thoughts when you felt hand wrap around your waist. To be met by your love, Natasha. She had a look of sympathy and disappointment on her face though you knew it wasn't aimed at you. You smiled sadly at her and leaned your head back on her shoulder sighing heavily. "I'm sorry love" she whispered. "You don't need to be, thank you" you mumble pulling her round to your font and sitting her on your lap. She gave you a toothy grin and you smiled back at her. You pulled her close and she put her head on. Your shoulder and you stroked her back. You felt back at peace. She always knew how to fix you.

An
I got inspiration from thunder outside my house though I love thunder storms but I thought this was a cute little situation.
Requests are welcome as always
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍