You're back

Hello, I really don't know what to put here but hello.
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
All the team and friends of the team were gathered around a table having a few drinks and some dinner. All was fun and we're having a giggle. Until F.R.I.D.A.Y called a security breach. They weren't massively worried as they were all there.

As the elevator door open bed, they daw you standing there. And you, were a stranger. No one knew who you were. No one except Natasha.

You were Natasha's first and only love, you showed Natasha what it felt like to be loved to feel human. But something went very wrong on a S.H.I.E.L.D mission quite a while ago.

"Talia, you have to go" you whimpered stroking her cheek gently. "No, I'm not leaving you, I can't" she whispered. "If not now, you won't make it out of here, don't waste it all on me, Talia, listen to me" you said guiding her face in your hands to meet your eyes. "You need to go, go get yourself that life you've always dreamt of, go do the right thing. Don't let me hold you down. I'm always with you. I love you, now please before it's too late." You whisper, lips ghosting over one and others. You pressed one long wet soppy kiss on her lips before pushing her away. "Go" you say loud enough for her to hear. And she did, as much as it broke her to leave you behind she knew, you wanted this for her, for her to do good on her part. After the hauntings of the KGB Natasha had planned to set her course straight. And now to you, she was determined to continue on that path. She stood in the pouring rain looking at the building you were trapped in. Tears streaming down her cheeks, pieces is the building falling through every minute. Just as she heard all the agents swarming the place the bomb set off, exploding the buildings into smithereens. All was silent for Natasha, and time seemed to slow down. Her heart was ripped from her as she tried to fight all the agents trying to hold her back. Her body grew weak as she collapsed to the floor.

Natasha slowly rose from her seat making her way over to you. "Talia" you whispered pushing a piece of hair behind her ears. "What? How?" She gasped then threw her arms around you in a choked sob. "How are you here?" She cried into you. "Shh sh sh, it's okay, just calm down" you coo stroking her hair.

"Sorry to you know like ruin the moment but who are you?" Tony asked. "I'm Y/N" you said quietly.
They all nodded, they knew of you, not the story behind you. "Right" he nodded.

Natasha was latched onto you still whimpering from time to time. "Talia, I'm not going anywhere it's okay" you whisper trying to soothe her she nodded before pulling away but still holding you somehow.

Now everyone was situated in the lounge area all attention on you, a little awkward but you wouldn't want it any other way. "So how did you get here?" She asked a lot calmer now. Your eyes widened a little and your eyebrows raised before taking in a deep breath.

"Well... um when the um, bomb went of I well died. Um and then I woke up in this... like false reality, I didn't know what it was but it made me relive that time we said our goodbyes over and over again. Always the same thing, no matter how I went about it, it always ended the same." You looked at Natasha, with some form of guilt. "And then I got a visit, from a weird thing that had never been there before telling me that I could do it and I just needed to forgive myself it handed me an old vial thingy and told me to take it when I got out. Well those weren't the words they used but I figured it out. But I suppose, that part of me that said goodbye, never wanted me to leave and wanted to get out no matter what, but over time, I just had to come to terms with it and be happy that you were going to get the life you've always wanted. And when I did, I found myself in a field, I spent days, asking for directions to any sort of correlation to you and when I did, I came here." You finish with a huff.

All was silent and you took the drink from Natasha and downed it, the burn at the back of your throat being a bit of a reliever.

"Well it sounded like you were in hell" Tony grumbled. You looked up at him "I think your right." You said slowly. "I was in hell that's how I escaped, that thing that visited me, that wasn't a creature, that was the devil." You said frightened.

You took your hand from Natasha's and took the little vial from out of your pocket and looked at it, it was a silvery glittery substance. Now you would never just drink any random liquid but seen as it's from thee devil, you kind of like have too unless you wanted to live in damnation for the rest of your new/ old life.

You pop the cap of and quickly drink it down. A weird feeling ran through your body and you looked at Natasha to see her eyes were wide. "Y/N your eyes are whitey grey" Wanda said. You stood up to go to the nearest mirror to find yourself already there.

Everyone stood up giving you a skeptical look, you looked at Natasha and went to go to her but found yourself already there. "Y/N you just like teleported" Clint said. "What" you asked.

"I don't care" Natasha sighed throwing her arms around you "I have you back now I'm not letting you go again" she whispered pulling you in to a long awaited kiss.

Over time, you had managed to control the whole teleport thing with help from Pietro, seen as his nearly similar and you are a part of the team. And Natasha's wife.

An
FATWS, that's it. I cried. I cannot. Ugh that captain America wanna be is getting right on my nerves. I'm done now.
Thank you all for 146k!!!
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍