Singing in the kitchen

I got this inspiration from a tiktok ... I hope you like it :)

3rd person POV:
You were in the kitchen of the very large avengers compound and you had argued them into letting you make dinner for the team. It was a pain because there was a lot of them and Thor ate very large portions. You decided you were to make chilli, it was your favourite as a kid and you and your mom would make it every Tuesday, you called it Chilli Tuesday.

You were just in the middle of it and the lullaby came into your head. You began to subconsciously began to sing it.
"I was running far away,
Would I run off the world someday
Nobody knows
Nobody know- ows
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain
But no take me home
Take my home where I belong
I can't take this anymoree"- you were singing in french. So they don't understand (maybe Steve but oh well)
You turned around to serve it into the bowls and you saw all the avengers looking at you with wide eyes except from Natasha who was looking in adoration. You simply winked at Nat and put all the dishes at the table and you all sat down to eat. It was rather awkward. People were still looking at you until Tony spoke up "okay so, you can sing and cook, what can't you do?." He asked. "No I can't" you said back which caused Steve and Clint to laugh. Natasha just held your hand and stroked the back of it with her thumb. "YOU CAN SING AND COOK BEAUTIFULLY LADY Y/N" Thor boomed making you giggle. "Can we just eat" you wined and you all started to eat again.

-time skip hehe-

You and Natasha had just laid down in bed and she snuggled up to you and you hugged her close. "What was you singing before?" She mumbled. You chuckled and told her it was a lullaby your mum used to sing to you when you were little. "Can you sing it to me?" She asked shyly. "Only if you want me to" and she nodded. You started singing and when you finished she was sound asleep, making you smile. "Goodnight chérie (darling)" and you soon drifted off.

AN:
You could speak French in this story hehe your great ;)
Requests are welcome as always
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍