Tease

For @love_Nat I hope this was okay :))

————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//

Natasha smiled as she pulled you onto her lap, after a long day of shopping you had finally come back home and wanted to cuddle. "I loved today thank you" she smiled up at you, gently stroking your thighs. "Don't thank me" you giggled.

Natasha just sat back and watched your face fall into a peaceful smile. "I love you" she said out of nowhere. It took you back quite a bit having only dated the redhead for a few months. Your face broke out in a heartwarming smile, cupping Natasha's face.  "I love you too" you whisper having broke away, resting your foreheads against one and others.

"I'm hungry" you mumble, making Natasha laugh. She looked so carefree. "Are you now?" She asked with a smirk. "Natasha Romanoff. For food." You say strictly. With a huff Natasha stands up placing you down gently.

"One more kiss?" She asked.
"Say we'll get food." You giggle.
"One more kiss?" She said desperately
"Say we can get food." You smile brushing your nose against hers reading her ever so slightly. Natasha rolled her eyes before leaning in to get you in a kiss but your quick to dodge her. "Honey" she whined. "Natasha" you repeat in the same tone.

"Ah ah ah you can have a kiss when you say we can get food" you say pressing a finger to her lips. "Fine" she huffs and quickly pulls you in.
"Then maybe after food we can have dessert" you wink pulling away breathlessly. Walking to get your shoes back on you feel Natasha's hands grasping at your hips. "Your a tease" she grumbles. "But you love it" you say skipping out the door.

An
I hope this was okay?
Sorry I was gone for a while.
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍