Super spyyy

Heheh
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//

You giggled as you tapped away on your girlfriends phone yet mentally preparing yourself to be killed. Oh but would it be worth it.

Dinner rolled along and you and the rest of the team was chatting away eating dinner together when Natasha's phone rang.

"There's one thing you can expect from me and that's the unexpected....

Cause I'm an international super spy

SUPER SPY super spy

Evils met it's match, I'll tell you why

I'm an international:

SUPER SPYYYYY"

rang through the room. There was an awkward silence as everyone froze either listening to the song trying to hold in their laughs or watching Natasha looking at her phone in absolute horror.

When everyone burst out laughing, Natasha did not find it funny in the slightest but seeing your face among the laughter, she couldn't help the small smile twitching at the corners of her mouth.

"Who did it?" Natasha huffed letting everything out of her hands. Cutlery clattering on the table.

The whole room went quiet when no one answered her, she smiled and walked to the kitchen and picked up the chocolate cake for desert.

"Tell me who did it or the cake gets it!" She snarled.
"Y/N" everyone said tensely.
"Snitches" you grumble.

Natasha's glare darted to you, your eyes widening as you sprang from your seat running away.

"Surrender Y/N, this doesn't have to be like this" she giggled. "Never" you huff as you pop out from behind the many many many seats in the theatre room. You squealed as she ran after you.

Natasha had been chasing you around the compound for a good hour and a half but she wasn't giving in. It was simply not in her nature. Especially to lose to you.

You thought you thought you were safe. You managed to make it outside and climb a tree panting out of breath. When you felt strong arms grasp your waist. "Got you" she chuckled darkly as she began her assault on your stomach.

Your laughter rang through her ears and she couldn't help the smile etching its way onto her face.

"But you are a super spy" you smile as she crawled into your arms, hugging her closely. She looked up at you frowning, "But your my super spy" you quickly save yourself.

Her facial features relax, smiling softly "I am and I love you" she whispered pressing a light kiss to your neck. You smile to yourself "I love you too Talia" kissing her head softly.

A harsh slap came down on Natasha's face yet she still remained static. Sure it stung a little but they couldn't know that.

—————————————
Italics are in Russian.
Normal is in English :P
—————————————

GL[sharply]: this is not how I wanted the evening to go.

SUPER SPY: I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is better.

GL: I'd like to know why they sent you to carry out a carrier, a stained glass and other random items.

[...]

SUPER SPY [confused]: I thought General Solohob was in charge of the export business.

GL [bitterly]:  Solohob? Your reputation is quite a progression. The famous black widow. Nothing but a pretty face.

SUPER SPY [smug]: you really think I'm pretty?

GL: We do not need the Lermontov to transfer the tanks. Tell him, well... [in English] you may have to write it down.

[Natasha's phone rings in her purse that was next to the chair besides her]

"There's one thing you can expect from me and that's the unexpected....

Cause I'm an international super spy

SUPER SPY super spy

Evils met it's match, I'll tell you why

I'm an international:

SUPER SPYYYYY"

[Natasha's checks flush with a crimson red yet panicked be filled her at your ringtone. She didn't change it.

The guy behind General Luchkov went to her purse, picking up the phone and answering it]

SUPER SPY: hey!

GL: shhhh!

THUG: ya? [ natasha heard you shouting at the man down the phone trying to remain calm who looks and General Luchkov] it's for you.

[he takes the phone annoyed]

GL: who is this?

[Natasha watches the scene before her as panic bubbles in her... well... until she hears your voice]

YOU: who the fuck is this?

GL: who are you?

YOU: I'm the girl who asked you a question, where is my girlfriend I have an urgent matter I need to discuss.

GL:I'm afraid you'll have to wait he spat!

YOU: nahuh I don't think so, you put my girlfriend on right now or I'll skin you alive and feed you to my pet snail!

[General Luchkov's eyes widen as Natasha stifles a laugh. He rushes to give you the phone]

SUPER SPY [slightly laughing before pouting]: are you kidding, I'm working.

YOU:I know I know but Peter is being annoying and he won't stop touching me.

PETER IN THE BACKGROUND: but I'm not touching you !! [he says, poking you]

YOU: help me Natty please * you growl* STOP IT PETER!!!

SUPER SPY: darling I'm in the middle of an interrogation and this moron is giving me everything.

GL [confused]: I don't give everything

YOU: please [the pout on your face obvious]

SUPER SPY [frowning yet smiling]: look, you can't pull my out of this one right now.

YOU: but Natty I need you! [you whine whilst somehow screaming at Peter]

PETER IN THE BACKGROUND: please Natasha she'll kill me!!

SUPER SPY [smiling to herself]: lemme put you on hold.

Yada yada yada we know what happens.

Natasha arrives back home to see Peter passed out on the. "Y/N what did you do" she almost laughed. Almost.
"Shhhhh he's sleeping, he didn't want to go but I made him anyways" you smiled sweetly.

Jumping into Natasha's arms wrapping your legs around her waist. Her hands hold the bottom of your thighs for support. "I missed you sweetie" she smiled, pressing a light kiss on your lips. You gasp as she pulled away, "I missed you too" you smile sweetly brushing your nose against hers before pulling her in for another kiss with much more force.

..... 😏😏😏

An
This is me on crack I'm sorry :P it was meant to be like 150 words but then I thought why not go crazy... so that's what I did heheh
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍