lmao. pt.2

This was requested ;) I hope I did okay, I didn't really know where to go with this as you can tell

I hope I did okay, I didn't really know where to go with this as you can tell.

You were all hanging out on the roof of the Stark tower enjoying the sun. You and the rest of the team were having a good time until Natasha and Clint got you and Tony back for laughing at them.

You, Steve, Bruce, Clint and tiny were all relaxing on sun beds absorbing the sun. Unbeknownst to the events that Clint and Natasha (your girlfriend) had prepared to get you and Tony back for laughing at their fears on spiders.

Laying down, you were relaxing until you felt some arms lift you up off the bed making you squeal, opening your eyes, finding Nat. You hear Tony shout to be put down. And suddenly you are thrown into the pool by Natasha. You return gasping for air and saw that Thor threw Tony in giving he was the strongest and would happily do it. 

You look at Natasha and see a smug look staining her face. "What may I ask was that for romanoff?" You ask. Clint came from behind her "that was for laughing at us when there was a spider in the kitchen, you just laugh at the memory. And you see Tony and swim over and duck him in the water making him pull you under too. When you both come back up, you both look at each other and start giggling again splashing each other. Natasha and Clint share a look "they never learn do they" he asked. "No they do not" Natasha replied.

"Romanoff, wanna help me out?" You asked putting out your hand. Totally taken off guard, you pull her in, she gasps when she comes back up for air and giggle and pull her into a kiss before splashing her. "God your lucky I love you" she says, making you blush, pulling her into a hug, "I love you too" you say sweetly. "Now I really need to get out" you say before heaving your self out and running back to your room to get changed.

When you've changed your clothes, you go to the lounge and snuggle up to Nat( she changed too) and you all have a cozy night in with pizza and monopoly and a move. Lots of laughs and no arguments believe it or not. Although, banner got mad that he lost first. And believe it or not, you ended up winning, putting the billionaire into a strop.