Crimson pt.4

You kiss her and whisper "I love you Natasha." And snap. You had tears streaming down your cheeks. You can't believe what you just did. You. You. Killed. Her.
———————————————————————————

You were sat there on the bed not moving. Tears were surging out of your eyes. You were riddled with guilt. You felt so spiteful and selfish. You killed your love to fulfil your happiness. Three hours went by and she sat up. You immediately ran over to her. She looked scared. You softened your gaze and cupped her cheek. "Natasha..." you whisper. You didn't want to be too loud because her hearing is adjusting and it could scare her. "Please don't shout." She groaned. "I'm not" you whisper even quieter. She looked at you confused. "You kind of have enhanced hearing now dear" you say in the same quiet voice "and I think you need to feed." You say wearily. She nodded grasping her throat. "Don't attack anyone unless I say." You said. You knew she was sired to you. You wanted to help her get her thirst under control. You both walked into the kitchen and you heard Natasha's breath hitch in the back of her throat. You rub her back to reassure her that everything will be okay. No one knows about this and when they found out you'll most likely end up dead. You walked over to the fridge with her and got a blood bag. You took the cap of and gave her a warning look. She merely nodded and took it gently. She put her lips around and drank it all. You were surprised at her eagerness. She finished and took the bag out of her mouth with a gasp. "Are you okay?" You asked sadly. She looked at you with a confused expression on her face. "What do you mean?" She asked. My god her voice sounded angelic making your heart flutters "with what I did, are you sure you can control yourself it's horrible at the start." You mumble. She sauntered closer to you. "I've never felt more alive, and I know you will help me." She said cupping your cheek. "there no doubt about that, your sired to me remember, you basically belong to me" you smirked causing her to giggle. "now lets go let you test out your powers."

She nodded frantically and you walked out of the compound hand in hand. You looked at her and she nodded, she was a little bit faster than you due to the fact she was just changed. You met her at the top of the mountain and pulled her into an love filled kiss. She smiled as she pulled away. You ran to the edge and jumped off. she said your name and you sad "just jump you'll be fine" knowing she heard you well. She nodded and took a deep breath then jumped she was taken by surprise when you picked her up and span her around. "Natasha listen to me, you cannot attack anyone no matter how hard it hurts you will drink from a blood bag" she nodded. She knew you can control her but she didn't hold a grudge. She knew you was doing it to help her, but what she hadn't anticipated, was the burning she would face being close to humans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it had been 7 months since you had turned Natasha. the team eventually found out and they listened before they went havoc on you. Natasha told them that she wanted to do it and she didn't give you a choice, after that that they eventually calmed down. You had asked them to keep a little distance from her to try and reframe her to her new form which they obliged. You and Natasha had been inseparable ever since. You would go out on missions together and that was when Natasha had the most fun she was beautiful and right before the mission you had told her to go at them. She would go off on them, ripping them to pieces. And oh my goodness her seductive skills went through the roof, she moved with more elegance and grace than before and her pale skin, that had turned a whiter shade of pale, made her hair look amazing. Some would even say she looked like a goddess but nothing about her was godly ;). Speaking off, you two were like eesh, you were always doing something dirty, either flirting, touching, kissing to actual intimacy, you were always doing something with one and other.

You were happy she was over the moon, to finally have you, all of you and to die at the hands of her love. And to spend the rest of forever together.

An

Omg this was so crappy although I did not know how to write this but it also looks like an ending. I had fun writing this.

Anyways, requests are always welcome

Remember to stay safe and love yourself.

A