I want this to be our reality

You were sat in the avengers lounge watching Nathaniel whilst Clint was out doing date night with Laura. The rest of the team was scattered around the compound doing god knows what.

Nathaniel was around 2-3 now and was sat on your lap facing the tv whilst you two watched a Disney film he wanted to watch cars so you put it on. It was rather early in the morning and seen as Clint or Laura hadn't come to pick him up you figured he was staying the night.

You didn't mind though, you loved him as he did you. As soon as Clint came in with the children he would always rush to come and find you. 

You two were inseparable even Natasha got jealous remarking that you loved him more than her. Which you had to show her that that wasn't true.

You were around 28 and was dating Natasha. She was still in bed. You had gotten up with him so she didn't wake up and be grumpy throughout the day.

The movie was near the end and he grew restless so you turned him round to face you and grasped his sides tickling him over and over. His little squeals and giggles bouncing "stooop pleaseee" he giggled wiggling to try escape

. "Will you or will you not ask auntie Nat to get ice cream?" You ask challenging him. "Okay please stop" he gasped. "Okay okay" you say pulling him into you and cradling him slowly.

"Where is auntie Nat?" He whispered. "She's sleeping honey I have no doubt she'll be up soon though" you coo. He looks up at you and he grins mischievously and sticks his tongue out at you making you gasp.

"Why you little-" you teased gripping his sides and tickling him all over again. You then bring your face down to his plastering his little face in kisses. "Ewww gross" he spits wiping his face making you giggle.

What you and him hadn't noticed was Natasha watching you from behind. Well obviously until he saw her and shouted "auntie Nat" running up to her and cuddling her legs. "Hey buddie" she said softly rubbing his hair.

You turn nervously around to be met by her glare. "I missed you in bed this morning" she scolds playfully. "I'm sorry mr man here wanted to be up bright and early" you say bringing her onto your lap. Nathaniel soon jumping onto Nat's knee making it a sandwich and you knees physically weak.

"You know I could get used to this" she whispered in your ear. "Well I can't my knees aren't going to hold for much longer" you grunt making her smile. "No I mean this-"she signals to Nathaniel in her arms.

"You know I think I could too." You smile pulling her close and kissing her head softly.

An
Thank you all for 70k reads omg you are all beautiful and amazing people and I love you all ✨✨
Please stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍