Birthday antics

Lovely request by @iamgroot0105 thank you for the wonderful idea. ✨🤍
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
You and Natasha had been friends since you met in New York when she saw you helping with the robots. You had powers and could control water and she had fury recruit you to work with her and the team. Over the time of working together, you and Natasha have both developed feelings for one and other. Though you were both too scared to tell each other so you remained friends for the fear of ruining your friendship.

You and Natasha have both drawn yourself into this tradition type of thing where you would go shopping around New York on a fortnightly basis. Just to stock up on things and to go out and get dinner just the two of you. You hadn't really officiated it but you just continued to do it. Never once getting bored of it.
Though you did always keep your eye open for one thing all the time. Your mother had sadly passed when you were little due to her killing herself and she always wore this particular necklace, that never left her neck, you was always intrigued by it. She always says that if anything happened to her it would go straight to you.

You were the only thing that she loved and the only thing that kept their sane so when you was taken away from her, she everything in her power to try and get you back but after 8 years she began to lose hope and sadly had an OD

You were the only thing that she loved and the only thing that kept their sane so when you was taken away from her, she everything in her power to try and get you back but after 8 years she began to lose hope and sadly had an OD. And once you found out you was broken and devoted yourself to try and do the right thing like she always wanted you to. And that was when you met the avengers and Natasha.

You always kept a look out for this necklace or one very similar as you didn't have anything of your mom. And you didn't even get to say goodbye.
Natasha noticed that you was always stopped by every jewellery store looking like you were trying to find something. And when you did, you were over the moon and always went to check if it was still there. Though you could never buy it, it was fat too expensive. You didn't deserve it as well. At least that's what you thought.

Natasha also seemed to notice that your birthday was coming up, you didn't really like celebrating because it just reminded you that your mother did and she would do anything so you can enjoy yourself and have a good time. She always said to you that your birthday was her most favourite day of the year making you hate it even more.

So as a secret Natasha went out and bought the necklace for you, planning on telling you how she felt.

——— one week later ———

You woke up sun rays seeping into your room making you groan slightly. Today was your birthday. Ugh. You whined and got out of bed to jump in the shower. You dried your hair, brushed your teeth, put on a comfy outfit as you didn't want to go anywhere. And made it to the kitchen to make some cereal. Then wandered to the lounge to watch some tv. You was half way through the film when a very giddy Tony burst through the door. "Happy birthday Y/N!!!" He squealed. "Thank you" you say quietly making him frown. "What's wrong?" He asked as he same to sit next to you. He became like a father kind of thing to you. You snuggled into his side. "I don't like my birthday" you said sadly. "My mom always used to say it was her favourite day and now she ain't here it just doesn't feel right" you whisper as you watch the tv. "Awe I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?" He asked. "Just don't be a Tony and don't throw an irrelevant party like you always do" you grumble but chuckle at the end. "Hey people happen to like my parties." He whined. You turn to look at him "sure" making him roll his eyes. You two sat here and watched the film but soon got interrupted again by Thor "I come baring gifts for the birthday girl" he boomed as he picked you up and spun around. "Thor don't put her down" Tony ordered. He put you down you pouting him. "What's wrong lady Y/N?" He asked. "She doesn't like her birthday?" Tony whispered. "What... today is literally all about yourself
I would love it if it was like that for me all day everyday" he gasped in disbelief. "Just sush please?" You ask. "Okay but can we at least take you out for a quiet meal tonight?" He asked and you nodded as he wouldn't give up.

You were now in your room contemplating on what to wear then Natasha slipped in as you were still in a robe and utterly nude underneath making you screech and blush. She smirked as she walked over to you to capture you in a hug. "Sorry... happy birthday." She muttered lowly because she knew about you not liking it. "Thank you" you whimpered. "So what are you wearing?" She asked quickly changing the subject making you smile a little. "I honestly have no idea... can you help me?" You asked shyly. She smiled brightly "sure let's see what you have" she said as she walked to your closet you following after her.

Around 30 minutes have passed and she had chosen your outfit. You wore this:

Thanking Natasha you both made your way downstairs to join you the others so you could all go to your favourite restaurant

Thanking Natasha you both made your way downstairs to join you the others so you could all go to your favourite restaurant. You all headed out when a fancy car and came to pick you up and take you there. Once at the restaurant, Tony set his name down and the waiter lead you inside to a nice large table. You sat down, Natasha next to you then Tony on your other side. You all sat down talked a little bit about anything. Then a waitress came to take your order but she kept checking you out making you feel slightly uncomfortable and Natasha very jealous. Before the meal, Natasha said she had something for you making you blush lightly. She handed you a little bag and inside was a leather box. You shyly took it out not really liking everyone's gaze on you and slowly opened it. When you saw that it was the necklace from the store, you let out a large sob and you flung yourself at Natasha clutching onto her. "Thank you, I love you so much" you whisper/ sob. She peeled you off her and saw your shy, blushing, puffy red face and clutched her lips to yours getting a lot of cheers from the team. "I love you too" she whispered and gently took it from you and hooked it from around your neck.

An
Wow this took a long time to post. Kind of. I started school again today :(( I hated every minute of it. Ugh. But... thank you all for 63k!!! I literally don't know what  to say. I love you all.
Please let me know if you want me to write anything ✨✨
&
Please stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍