Attention

You had been doing online school. At first it wasn't a problem, you handed in all your assignments and essays in on time. You were never really behind. But over time, you found yourself drowning in work, you had taken a few days off to try and catch up, but your girlfriend Natasha wasn't happy about the lack of attention, she also knew that you wanted to be left alone. You valued your education and wanted more than anything to graduate with good grades and she loved that, but she has just come back from a stressful mission and needed cuddles it was 9pm and she was tired as were you but you were stubborn when you started something, you wouldn't leave it until it was finished. She walked into your room and you were sat at your desk typing away on your laptop. She sighed and walked over to you wrapping her arms around your waist. You jumped at first, you didn't even notice her come in, you were too absorbed into your own little world of Shakespeare. You sighed and leaned your head onto her shoulder turning to hide your face into her neck taking in her smell, it was nice, for these past few days, all you could smell was the coffee you were practically living off. "How are you getting on?" she cooed. You smiled "I have to finish this and one more then I'm all caught up in all my classes, then my love I'm all yours" you mumble into her. She smiled "I'm glad you got caught up but you look like crap" she chuckled. You scoff. "Why don't you go get a shower and by the time I should be nearly done" you encouraged. Hesitantly, she pulled away and sauntered to the bathroom. You sigh and look back at all the work yo had been doing. One night wont hurt right you ask yourself. You smile and went to meet your lover in the shower. You tired to be as quiet as possible and you wrap your arms around her and she smiled at your presence. She turned to face you "What happened to this one and one more?" she asked sweetly wrapping her arms around your neck. You smile and kiss her lovingly "your more important, how was the mission darling?" you ask pulling her into you. She huffed in response making you frown, "take it didn't go well then?" you whisper, she nodded determining your next move, You puck her away and take some shampoo and lather her hair in it massaging her scalp making her hum. You smile to see her relax. You condition her hair, you wash her and she shaved whilst you washed your hair and body. You got out and got changed into a oversized tee and some boy shorts and climbed into bed, her following. She almost immediately snuggled up to you, you wrap your arms around her drawing patterns on her shoulder and just talked the night away till sleep consumed the both of you. But before you fell asleep you placed a kiss on her forehead making her smile in her sleep.

An
This is meh.
I had this ready in my drafts so when I couldn't post a chapter I had one ready :))
I thought to do a cute one and Shakespeare is so interesting!
We're studying it in English though I wanted to do Macbeth but we're doing Othello, but it's okay it's still good.
I'm sorry I'll go now.
As always;
Requests are welcome as always
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍