Work

Prompt from Pinterest

————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//

Natasha was working, in her office. You hated these days. These were the days when Natasha would be away all day and not give you any attention. You were laid in bed, not really seeing any reason to get out or dressed, reading a book. You loved books, they took you away from reality and made you see situations from different perspectives.

You wanted. No needed cuddles. It was one of those days where you were clinging as hell. Nat that she minded, she loved it. And with Natasha working, was almost torture. You needed her next to you. You let out a frustrated sigh and rolled off the bed literally and crawled to your closet to throw on a loose tee and some shorts.

You threw your hair in a messy bun and made your way to her office. You quietly opened the door and saw her look up at you through her papers. Quirking a brow she spoke up. "To what do I owe this pleasure?". You rolled your eyes, walking over to her, "I need cuddles, I miss you." You whined. You had been Natasha-free for 6 whole hours and you couldn't wait any longer. "Please" you pouted.

She summoned you closer "come her darling" she smiled whilst patting her lap. You squealed and slipped on her knee, straddling her. She looked down at you and kissed your forehead gently. "I'm going to work now, okay?" She asked. You nodded snuggling closer into her more, wrapping your arms around her.
***
By the time she was done, you had fallen asleep on her, making her blush lightly. "Darling" she whispered, lightly patting your shoulder. "I'm finished, we can go cuddle properly now." She says softly. Your eyes fluttered open, sending her a sleepy smile and a tired 'yay'. She smiled down at you and pecked your lips, before you got up off her.

She swiftly swept you off your feet, making you squeak, and carried you to your bedroom bridal style.

An
Quick one whilst I'm omw to school, ew. Love you all thank you so much for your support.
Please stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍
Please let me know if you want me to write anything ✨✨