Truth or dare...

Tiktok inspired. -and along the lines of motivexpromiscuous.
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
You and Natasha were dating, but you wanted to keep it on the DL. And It was game night again, Tony decided to play truth or dare.

Everyone had been trying to get you two together but they hadn't realised you already were.

"Nat it's your turn." Tony said looking over at her. She rolled her eyes and caught a quick glimpse off you, smirking at her before turning away. She sighed deeply nodding for him to continue.

"truth or dare?" Tony asked.
She squinted her eyes as if she was thinking. "Hmm, truth." She said unsure locking her eyes to yours once more. Until Steve cleared his throat, "okay Nat, tell me why I've got this feeling... that you really wanna make Y/N yours?" He asked smirking to himself seeing you blush lightly. She shot him a glare before looking back at you "maybe because I do.." she said smiling, making your eyes pop out nearly.

All was silent, giving you and Natasha looks, from you to her to you to her. Going back and forth until Clint got up clapping his hands, "so Y/N. I'd only say it's fair if it was to be your turn now." He chuckled lightly at your flustered face. "So.... truth or dare." He grinned. You knew that the chances of getting a truth or dare not about Nat are hither to one hundred *wink* so you decided to go with dare. Because why not, literally what's the worst that could happen.

"Dare" you said challengingly. Everyone was a little taken back by your bold choice but then Tony smirked devilishly. "I have an idea..... try and seduce Natasha." He laughed not thinking you were actually going to do it. You shrugged your shoulders and walked to Natasha, putting your fingers under her chin telling her to look at you "tell me baby what's your motive?" You murmured.

She licked her lips and a hint of mischief made their way into her eyes. "You wish you didn't say that" she whispered before quickly smashing your lips to hers making you shiver and cup her face.

An
Idk why but I've got so much motivation (pun intended) 😉 thank you all for everything it means so much more thank you know! Ly all 🤍✨
Please stay safe and love yourself.  🤍🤍