grocery shopping

The team and you had set up a routine where two people each week would go grocery shopping. This weeks was yours and Nat's turn. You were excited to say the least, it was always fun going to the store with Natasha because she would always buy things that aren't necessary because stark would always give you his credit card so you two would go over board on ridiculous things like; pop tarts for Thor, oranges for you and Nat because they were your favourite midnight snack, coffee because you and Nat cannot function in the morning without it and tony ends up drinking it all so your sure to buy extra.

So you were driving to the store because there was no way you two would be able to walk back given all the things you buy. You don't know why but you love grocery shopping especially when it's with Natasha.

You arrived and she parked the car in the Lott and you squealed, grabbed her hand and a cart and darted inside, making her giggle. You were running around, collecting all the things you needed, like milk, eggs, fruit and veg, meats, chips, and everything else. Meanwhile, your sat in the cart whilst Nat is wheeling you around the isles whisky your giggling and grabbing the occasional thing you need to get.
You had been around the whole store at least 3 times double no triple checking that you have everything and if not more. When you and Nat were absolutely positive you had everything, you went to check out. You both stammered out of the store heaving the bags behind you. The car ride was fun, lots of giggling, singing and eating.

You arrived back at the compound and basically screamed at Thor to come and help you. He came out laughing which was then followed by a "LADY Y/N AND NATASHA DID YOU TWO BUY THW WHOLE STORE?" making you giggle. "no don't be silly, just help take these to the kitchen and me and Nat will put them away." you smile whilst getting the rest of the bags out of the trunk. He left leaving you and Natasha with like 4 bags each.

You got into the kitchen and basically collapsed on the floor, soon followed but Natasha who smiled at your state. "oh dear, it looks like Y/Ns dead..." no response. "well I guess will have to jump on her." she teased, " no no no . owwwww" you groaned whilst landing on you. You quickly rolled over on your back, and was met by her face inches from yours. You smiled sweetly and pecked her lips quickly, and jumped up plopping her onto the floor. You darted to your room to put your jacket, shoes ad purse away. But before you could leave, you were tackled onto the bed and was being tickled. "Nat please, I love you but please, stooopppp" you, squealed whilst trying to escape her grasp. But it was no use =, it just got stronger. Now you hate being tickled, hate it, if it was anyone else, you'd have them on the floor as dead as a doorknob, but since it was Natasha, you were willing to put up with the torture. She eventually let her go after what seemed like hours. "thank you," you panted chasing after your breath. "now we need to go put the groceries away or you know, Steve and Tony will have our heads on a silver platter." you say whilst walking out. You were half way down the corridor and you smiled "SO HURRY YOUR ASS UP" you shouted and ran.

As soon as you got to the kitchen, you had been pulled by the waist into Natasha into an alluring kiss. You pulled away after you figured out what she's trying to do. "No Natasha Romanoff No, we are putting these away weather you like it or not, besides, if you choose not to help me, it will just take longer" you tease then pull away and grab random items from out of the bag, and putting them away. She huffs making you giggle and starts putting things away. "you're lucky I love you" she said. "I love you too now hurry up so we can finish what we started" you winked and she smirked all whilst putting the food away.

An
Idk about this one, and we hit 16k already like wtaf thank you all so much I appreciate every single one of you,
Requests are always welcome
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍