Club. Pt.1

This is the series lmao I held It off for some reason 😬
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
You walked out on stage and your eyes immediately laid upon the flawless redhead and the team. You were a singer sometimes at some old themed jazz club, that was when you weren't fighting word class villans. Your heels clicking every step you made to the centre of the stage .

 Your heels clicking every step you made to the centre of the stage

You wore this ^^

You wrapped your hands around your waist anxiously and a slow rhythmic tune hummed through the speakers. You took a sharp breath in and began to hum, well that was beige catching a glimpse of your soon to be ex. He wasn't a nice person, moments before you were about to go out on stage you heard his little chat with his friend. "Come on man, you know I'm only with her for show, she means nothing" his friend saw you but you hushed him. You wasn't mad, you wasn't sad. A little disappointed yes because you had denied your feelings for a certain other just to remain loyal to him and you find out he's been slamming it with others whilst you were away. So you planned a little surprise for him, hoping that he likes it. You gave a little smirk and closed your eyes before letting it all out.
"You don't own me
I'm not just one of your many toys
You don't own me
Don't say I can't go with other girls" you sang glancing at him through the side of your eyes. You saw that he was shifting uncomfortably in his seat making you smirk to yourself. You turned back to the audience and laid eyes on the redhead once more. Smiling sweetly. Adoration. You could see it in her eyes.

"And don't tell me what to do
Don't tell me what to say
And please, when I go out with you
Don't put me on display 'cause

You don't own me
Don't try to change me in anyway
You down own me in any way
Don't tie me down 'cause I'd never stay" you hummed seductively slowly sleeping down the stairs making your way to him. You placed your linger lightly on the lower of his abdomen leaning over pulling my your finger up to his chin before gripping it harshly and letting go.

"I don't tell you what to say
I don't tell you what to do
So just let me by myself
That's all I ask of you

I'm young and I love to be young
I'm free and I love to be free
To live my life the way I want
To say and do whatever I please" you sang walking away from him and over to the team. You circled around the boys before stopping in front of Natasha.

"And don't tell me tell me what to do
Oh, don't tell me what to say
And please when I go out with you,
Don't put me on display" you sang looking at your ex all whilst sitting down on Natasha's lap.

You look at Nat and sang
" I don't tell you you what say
Oh, don't tell you what to do
So just let me by myself
That's all I ask of you" you smile leaning in feeling her breath swipe across your lips before gently connecting them. Your lips meddled perfectly, moving in sync, you could taste the Chardonnay she had been drinking. Making you hum. You pull away breathless. You cupped her face and sang ones more

"I'm young, and I love to be young
I'm free and I love to be free" before connecting your lips once more.

An
Idk how to feel about this series, Man. Eesh
Anywho love you all and thank you for reading, have a nice day!
Stay safe everyone and love yourself! 🤍🤍
Also simp_for_everyone_ we are not friends anymore!! 😭✨😂✨👍