Shouting...

Tiktok inspired again
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
You and the team were sat in the dining room having dinner as a 'family' when your phone rang. You looked to see who it was and your heart sank. It just happened to be your ex. I'm not going to go into much detail about why you split up, I'll let you think of a scenario about that.

"Who is it Y/N?" Wanda asked softly. "Um, excuse me please." You whispered and got up to leave.

You entered a spare meeting room forgetting to close the door. You took a deep breath before pressing answer. "What?.. What do you want?" You snapped. "Please Y/N.. please come back, i miss you and I made a mistake I realised that now, please baby" they said. "______ left me, please" they begged. "Oh they left you so you thought you could come running to me!" You argued not quite believing what they were saying. "No!" They shout, the lie clearly hanging on their tongue.

"No, you always do this, you always leave, leave me. And then when things don't work with the new someone, you always expect me to come crawling back to you. *silence* NO! I have had it with you. You don't get to do this. You don't. You don't see what it does to me every time you walk out that door, not knowing if you'll come back or disappear like you always do. I'm sorry but you don't deserve me " You shouted, the volume decreasing at the end. Tears escaped your eyes and were running down your face.

-Meanwhile-

You had just left the room leaving everyone to exchange weird looks. Natasha being the most worried, she was always there for you, when they always left she was always there. And over the time she had found herself falling for you though she was to afraid to sacrifice your friendship to say anything. Though you somehow started to feel the same, you thought it was ridiculous, falling for your best friend even if you couldn't help it.

They all heard you shouting over the phone "No you always do this......." and before anyone could say anything, Natasha was up and out of the room, coming to your rescue.

She entered the room, you was facing away from her mumbling the last words. She ran up to you, took your phone and ended the call. Well not before threatening them first "you call this number again and your dead".

"Shh your okay.... your okay " She whispered pulling you into her whilst stroking your hair trying to calm you down. "Why do they always do that" you stutter out. "Because your too good to let loose." She said softly.
**
You had calmed down and were sitting at a chair at the meeting room table with a glass of water, Natasha next to you. "Are you okay?" She asked slowly. You nodded looking at her "thank you" you whisper. "It's okay" she said taking your hand stroking the back of it softly. "No, I mean thank you for everything you've done, your always there for me" you mumble, slowly leaning in towards her. "Like I said... it's okay" she whispered, the gal becoming smaller by the second.

You cupped her face and brought her lips to hers. "Thank you" you mumble against her lips, making her smile.

An
Omg!! Two days till FATWS I cannot wait. And then 51 days till black widow (if it doesn't get delayed again) eeeee. Thank you all for 82k!!!! I'm literally speechless... like I don't even know what to say. I love every single one of you!
Please stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍
And let me know if you want me to write anything ✨✨