Please talk to me

You were laid on your bed, not facing Natasha, something had been up with you recently and you just didn't know what, you weren't happy, you weren't sad, you weren't stressed ... anything, you didn't feel anything. You only felt guilt, guilt for shutting Natasha out. You hadn't really been talking to her recently because you didn't want her to worry about you, when you didn't even know what's wrong yourself. You felt stupid, so you just kept to your self.

"Love..." your heart clenched. How could you be so selfish? "What's wrong?" She whispered. "Please talk to me.." she whimpered. You turned around to face her and you were met with a very apprehensive Natasha. You frown when you realise you don't even know what's the matter, you'd sound ridiculous. You didn't meet her eyes like you normally would, your eyes scattered across the place anywhere but her eyes. Because you'd know if you looked into her eyes, you'd see what you've done to her and you'd break.

Yes it was only a few days but you'd pushed her away, you would always be clingy and not leave her alone and the moment you didn't cuddle her when you woke up, she knew something was wrong. She's ask you but you'd shrug it off with an 'I'm fine' 'nothing to worry about I love you' and you did love her. But she couldn't help but feel as if there was someone else. But that wasn't the case, you'd lost yourself. You didn't know why.

"What's the matter?" She whispered.
"I.. I don't know." You mumble looking down.
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know what's wrong. I don't know whats the matter with me. I don't feel anything anymore, but all I know is that I love you. Other than that I don't feel anything, no happiness, sadness it's gone." You rant.

She lifted your chin up with her fingers making you look into her reassuring eyes. She leaned in and placed a sentimental kiss on your lips. You cupped her face and kissed back felling the hot tears running down your cheeks. You pull away and started to cry. Why are you crying? "Awe darling you'll be okay, everyone had bad days. You'll be okay soon, I'm not going anywhere." She assured you and pulled you into her.

You sobbed on her shoulder until you ran out of tears. All that was left was your unsteady breath and occasional hiccup. You looked up at Natasha to see her pursed lips and a single, silent tear roll down her face. You slowly lifted your hand up to her face and gently stroke her tear away with you thumb. She looked downs at you and smiled.

You cuddled back into her and eventually exhaustion consumed you and drifted you off into a deep sleep, hoping tomorrow you'd be back to yourself. Praying you'd be back to yourself, you don't like yourself this way. It ached Natasha to see you like this as well. You were always cheery and gleeful but it had been absorbed by something and she just wanted you back. 

An
Well um yeah I felt a bit sad so why not write all your emotions out hey?. I have a few to write but it's gonna take a while because school is starting again yay so that means more stress and confusion 🤠
Requests are always welcome
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍