Happy at last

One month ago:
"Mmmm"i sighed lightly as Natasha ran her fingers through my hair. Me and Natasha had this relationship for the past 3 months and I had just recently told my ex a about it. No I am not a cheater, he cheated on me with my cousin so I went to find true happiness and coincidentally you ran into Natasha and just hit things off there and then. She made you feel loved, nothing that your ex did. She made you feel like you belong. She made you complete. "Are you okay?" She asked kissing my forehead. I looked up to meet her loving eyes and mumbled a yess before kissing her lovingly.

Now:
It was nights like these that I wish lasted forever. When Natasha wasn't consumed in paperwork, when Natasha wasn't away on missions making you worry about the chances of her coming home. But eventually she always did. And the best part was, she always came home with a smile and cuddles. Only you got to see this part of Natasha and when Tony saw Natasha falling asleep being a softie, she beat him up. He then came to you the next day asking what made you different. You answer was "she actually likes me stank" making Clint laugh.
You and Natasha wasn't really into the going out charade but you always attended starks parties. You both preferred to cuddle up and just enjoy being with each other. Natasha loved you, more than you could ever know, she felt like she didn't deserve you after she opened up about her path that she claimed painted her as a "monster". You simply smiled and said "yes but your my monster and I don't care what you have done that's in the past, we, are in the present and I want to cherish the moments I have with you". She was in love and no one could say she wasn't. As were you.

AN:
I know this is short I'm sorry but I'm working on some longer ones I just felt like I needed to post one :)
Requests are welcome
Stay safe and love yourself please 🤍🤍