Badass

Idk what to put here today.
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
You were sat at a bar waiting for all the girls to come, you had all decided you needed a break from the hero work and mostly the boys. And you being the punctual person you are, was 10 minutes early so you decided to wait to gather on a big table with it only being you.

Natasha was your girlfriend and said she wouldn't be long. It was going to be you, Nat, Wanda, Pepper, Laura, Carol, Jane, Hope and Hill.

You were sat at the bar as I was saying and you heard the door open, your head shot up in hopes to be your friends but found a group of guys stumbling in. You roll your eyes and get back to swaddling your drink.

A few minutes have passed and heard the door open but this time you didn't pull your head up, you just kept your eyes on your drink, you felt someone's body brush up your back making you jump a little. Instinctively, you thought it was Nat, well until they spoke.

"Hey there, do you wanna come have a few drinks with me?" They asked. Their voice was harsh and slurred. "No thank you, I'm waiting for my friends to show up, they wouldn't be too long." You roll your shoulders to try and pry him off you. But he just pressed himself into you more. "Come on doll, we'll have fun."

"No" you yell and knee him in the nards and slam his head against the bar. Everyone went quiet and you looked across the room and in the doorway was all the girls.

-Meanwhile-
Natasha had just got out of the car with Pepper and Wanda the rest said they'd meet them outside as they were. They all said their hellos and went to go in. As they opened the door they firstly heard you shout "No" and then saw you knee him then slam him. Natasha stood there with a smug look oh her face before she turned to hope "that's my girl" she whispered.

You strutted over. "Oh hey, come on let's go" you huff and walk out. Natasha running after you. She gripped your hips pulling you into her. "Well done my love" she cooed in your head pressing a kiss to it.
Wanda and the rest soon caught up "that was badass" she giggled.

An
I swear I posted one exactly like this but oh well 🙃. Have a good day and thank you all for everything.
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍