Birthday cake-

This is from tiktok but my oh my I find it funny- don't come at me please
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
Everyone was gathered around in the little lounge area, today was your birthday and since you didn't really want to go out or anything grand they decided to host a team party for you. All friends and the team was there.

"Alright kid blow out your candles and make a wish" Tony said smiling as you sent him a glare. Natasha sat next to you smiling.
Just as you were about to blow them out, Sharon decided to walk in being uninvited as you very very very much disliked her and placed her hand in front of one of the candles.
"What the hell Sharon?" Pietro scolded.
"Who is this b**ch?" Loki asked.
"Seriously who let her in?" Bucky mumbled to Sam.
"Security breach.." Tony shouted.

"Awe I'm sorry but it looks like your wish can't come true," she 'pouted'. You gave her a sadistic smile and faced Natasha then back to her.

"Well then I mean your lucky because I was just about to wish you dead." You whine.

Her face flushed red and she scurried out of the room. As the whole room erupted into laughter.

"Y/N.." Steve sighed and walked after Sharon.

Bucky and Sam laughing their butts off nearly falling over. "Thank you Y/N" Bucky said still laughing.

"Not a problem" you sigh sitting back into Natasha.

"I love you" she laughed breathily. Your turned your head back up to her smiling widely "I love you too" you giggle kissing her softly.

"Oi love birds no sex on the couch" Tony shouted.

You felt Natasha smirk against your lips as she lifted you up and walked out of the room.

"Goodbye and thank you everyone" you shout halfway down the corridor.

"Get some b**ch!!" Bucky shouted after making you giggle.

An
No I do not like Sharon still, I just don't, Peggy will always be my favourite and what she did is a no no. My grudge still remains.
Idek.
Seriously I don't know what this is but I liked it.
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍