Baby sitting

2 days ago:
"Fury we can't look after a baby can't cap do it?" I begged the director. I cannot look after children let alone I child. "No he can't Agent Y/L/N you will look after this child it's your mission. Dismissed" he barked and I trudged out of the room. I walked back to mine and Natasha's room and flopped onto the bed. Tears began to fall. I can't look after a child I can't do it. (You'll find out down the line I'd say it's pretty bad) My heart clenched at the idea of a child. I can't deal with anymore. The door shutting stopped my train of thoughts and I looked up to see Natasha looking at me with worry written all over her face. Not much can shake me but when it does it's pretty horrible. "What's the matter baby?" She asked as she came and sat down with me. "Fury's assigned us on a mission." I said bluntly. "What mission is it?" She asked. "Well we aren't going anywhere. We have to stay here a watch a baby that came from an orphanage that got destroyed by HYDRA." I whimpered. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Then why are you crying" she asked softly. "I can't look a baby Natasha I can't do it." And I started to cry again. She frowned and pulled me into a hug until I calmed down. "We'll be okay I'll be with you every step of the way." She didn't ask why but I was thankful.

Now:
Natasha had gone to get dinner and left me alone with the baby. Like she said it was all going well until the baby started to cry and whined. You tried to change it, wind it, feed it but no matter what you did it still cried. Sooner or later, the cries turned into screams. You couldn't do it. You heart rate soared through the roof, your breathing picked up. You were panicking. You were scared. You hid in the corner of the room and sunk to floor bringing yourself into your knees. You couldn't handle the screaming. Your hands came to cup your ears. You were pretty sure you were crying at this point. You kept whimpering "make it stop, please, make it stop". You felt like dying. It was horrible. It brought back memories you forced yourself to let go but you secretly knew they would always come back to haunt you.
You didn't know how long it had been. It felt like eternity, you were longing for Natasha to come home. And she did. Though when she came into the room she quickly dropped everything and rushed to the screaming baby. She soon managed to settle it. Though when she did she rushed over to you. You were a whimpering mess in the corner. You were rocking, crying, scared, panicking. She had never seen you like this before. You had soon realised that the baby had stopped crying and you carefully lifted your head to me met by Natasha. You sighed in relief and wrapped your arms around her hugging her close. "I told you I can't look after babies" you mumble still trying to get your breath back. You were shaking vigorously in her arms so she just waited till you calmed down. She whispered sweet nothings into your ear and stroked your hair.

When you eventually calmed down she pulled you up onto the bed. She was still cuddling you. "Do you want to tell me what that was about?" She asked soothingly. "Soon." You mumbled and pull yourself into her. "don't worry I'll be here." She whispers. You must've fallen asleep because when you woke up, you were no longer cuddled on her lap but laid down on your bed. You get up and he's for the lounge to find Nat reading. The baby was next to her in a crib. You go over and sit with her. "Hi" you say shyly. You feel embarrassed. "Hi baby are you okay now?" She asked softly. "Yeah" you mumble. "How do I tell you?" You ask softly. "However you want love" she said whilst stroking your hair. "Okay" you take a deep breath "well um when I was with hydra. They used that noise to well torture me. Whenever I made a mistake or anything they would lock me in a small room and have that noise playing on repeat for hours. It was really loud they would keep playing it until I passed out then would tell me if I made any mistakes again that would be my punishment." You said slowly. Her expression was sullen. You didn't know what to do so you just stayed in that position until she used her fingers to pull your face up to her and she pressed her lips to yours. Tears were rolling down your face. She pulled away and pulled you close. "I'm so sorry" she whispered. You shook your head "it's not your fault, your here now and that's all I need I love you" you say to her. "I love you too" she said and kissed your forehead. "Oh and I'm gonna beat the sh*t out of fury for you." Making you chuckle. "Okay." And snuggled up together.