your idiot

For @Natashasbae <33 I hope this is okay :)
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
You were bored, Natasha was too. The team -Tony- had dragged all the team into the lounge to watch a movie and it was a bad one at that. Bucky and Sam were in a fit of giggles at the terrible acting, Steve was sat with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face and Wanda was staring out into space. Tony and thro however seemed to be very absorbed in the film.

You were shuffled into Natasha's side, her arm wrapped around your waist holding you close. "I don't like this" you murmur wiggling into her more. "I know darling" she mumbled kissing the top of your head. "It's nearly finished... I hope" she grumbled.

And then it was silent for a while. It was deafening. "Hey" you whispered to Natasha, looking up at her.
"Hm what?" She smiled looking down at you.
"Do you like Wendy's?" You smirk at her.
"Y/N are you smirking at me?... and yeah it's okay I guess" she narrowed her eyes at you.
"Yeah?  *you lean up so you were inline with her ear* then you'll like it whendeez nuts are in your mouth" you whisper softly, trying desperately to hold back the laugh at her gasp.
"You. Are such an idiot" she laughed shaking her head.
"Yours" you murmur kissing her hand you had hold of.
"Yes mine" she smiled.

An
Lol
Have a good day :)
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍