Theres always someone else pt.2

All the team was happy, happy for you. Except Natasha. She had let you slip through her fingers and it was all her fault.
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//

She let herself down. She knew, she knew that those feelings were real. She knew that she loved you. She knew it was stupid of her not to put up a fight for you. She knew, losing you was the worst mistake of her life.
Weeks. Weeks she spent in her room wallowing in her own self pity. All she wanted to do for the last 3 years was to crawl into your arms and never want you to let her go. But she knew that if she truly loved you then she would have to come to terms with you being finally happy. Something she couldn't do.
The day of the wedding had finally arrived and the whole team was getting ready. Even Natasha, she needed to see you again, even if it was with someone else. She liked to see your once happy face. They didn't hold it against her anymore as you had found happiness and they were happy for you. Though Natasha's mind reminded herself of it everyday.

They had all arrived at the ceremony and was waiting for you to trail down the isle. Which soon you did. You looked flawless, the dress hugged your sides perfectly, it was elegant and lacey. The odd bling here and there. Your hair was in a beautiful up-do and makeup -not that you need any- was done to highlight your perfect features. Eyeshadows and eyelashes making Y/E/C stand out, eyebrows done amazingly lining the shape. Lips was a neutral nude color. You looked just wow.

You slowly walked down the isle with the largest smile on your face the team had ever seen. It pained Natasha to realise that it wasn't her who was putting it on you.
"Do you Y/N take Y/P/N to be your lawfully wedded wife/ husband?"
You took a deep breath in and out of the corner of your eyes you saw a all to familiar shade of red.
"I do"
"And do you Y/P/N take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife/ husband?"
"I do"
"I now pronounce you husband and wife." You may now kiss the bride.
It was a soft light kiss. Not too much, you didn't want to see the hurt in her eyes again as you pulled away. But it was there making you audibly gulp.

Time went on and the venue was now underway. The music was balaring, people were dancing drinking. All except you and Natasha. Throughout the whole time, you and her kept stealing glances making the tension and air become thick. But you had to stay strong for the people. But Natasha had gone outside. You soon decided to follow.
"Nat..." you said softly. You heard her sniffle. She'd been crying. Now you felt like the bad guy.
"What." She said trying to sound cold but failed. Miserably.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
"No your not"
"No... I'm not do you know how hard it is, to see you up there with him/ her. I should feel happy for you but I just can't. I love you and I was a fool to let you go and for how I acted." She ranted.
"Just stop" you said firmly. "I love you too" you said warmly, looking into her endearing eyes.
"But but you... the wedding-"
"Was fake" you interrupted. "My partner well my friend they already knew. And after you grabbed me in the street that day, I knew I still loved you and I never stopped, all I did was try to push lose feelings away but I wanted to make you feel the heartache I felt when you slept with ....." you rambled on. "I'm sorry for not beings there for you I saw you were hurting the whole time but I didn't know if I couldn't trust you-" you were cut off by her lips smashing to yours making you stumble back slightly. You missed her lips, smell, everything. You cupped her face brining her into you more whilst her hands slid down your waist pulling you into her. You pulled back flushed and out of breath. And she held out her hand. "Can I have this dance?" She smirked. You smiled cheekily and nodded before taking her hand and slow dancing to the soft music. "The team knew..." you whisper in her ear. "I don't care now, I have you back and I'm not letting you go again." She whispered back pulling you closer.

An
Awe don't we just love a happy ending. Thank you all for 60k! I can't even put it into words. Thank you all so much 🤍🤍
Please stay safe everyone and love yourself
🤍🤍