Them

Hey yall. Just a quick;
You remind me of the babe...
What babe?
The babe with the power...
What power?
The power of voodoo...
Who do?
You do...
Do what?
Remind me of the babe :))
Now let's carry on :3
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
Today or should I say night is the day before Natasha's birthday and you and Tony have been having secret meetings behind her back trying to orchestrate a birthday present for her. And tonight you and him finally get to make it.

"Come on darling, come to bed..." she whined hanging over your shoulders. All whilst you sat on the sofa reading a book, her arms wrapped securely around your neck. You smiled to yourself knowing that when she finally gets to sleep, she won't wake up until morning with her being this tired.

"Alright" you smile getting her up. She lets out a little squeal of happiness with you finally coming to bed after hours of her begging. *I mean in any other case this would be somewhat erotic but she was tired and needed her sleep*.

You follow her through to yours' bedroom and she's already jumping into bed holding her arms out for you to come and cuddle into her. Your smile widens as you stalk over to the bed and climb in next to her; her holding you close.

"Goodnight" she smiled before gently kissing your head. "Night love" you smile before looking down and 'going to sleep'.

Once your absolutely adamant that Natasha is fast asleep you try your hardest to try and sneak out of the room to go and meet with Tony in his lab.

*

Whilst working, you two had music blazing around the lab. Dancing and singing occasionally. But still working hard on the task at hand.

With a little bit of Fall out boy, Green Day, AC/DC, The All-American Rejects etc, later. Natasha's present was finally finished, sure Tony had already worked out the exact amount of what you needed to make this present, and had everything ready to kill the time but you made it, he helped a little. But it was your creation, that's what made it special, meaningful and she was going to love it.

You gave Tony a big hug before thanking him profusely before stumbling to bed after running on caffeine for the past 5 hours. And getting back into bed with Natasha, hugging her close once more.

*

The morning dawned and the birds were awake chirping away waking Natasha. Her little movements  waking you as she pulled you close to her by the waist and burying her head into your neck. "Morning" she mumbled, meaning to sound all grumpy but the smile you felt tugging at the corner of your lips told you otherwise.

Grinning widely you rolled over to face her, to see her hair everywhere, eyes half open, the smile. You gently wrap your arms around her neck before pulling her into you. "Good morning birthday girl" you whisper before pressing a light kiss to her forehead.

She looked up at you with those eyes you can't get enough of "your very beautiful" you whisper before pressing a gentle kiss on her soft lips. "Now come on I have something for you." You smirk at her.

She follows you through the corridors to where all the team are gathered at the breakfast table with a large mountain of food behind them and a stack of presents.

Natasha being Natasha ran to the food first and helped herself. The team soon following suit.

Once breakfast was finished Natasha opened all of her presents except one. Yours.

Clint got her some more jewellery, Tony also got her something separate, being a large stash of widow bites. (And a new car) Thor got her a massive hamper of food and a lot of coffee because she's an addict. And Bruce got her a few new books. Wan got her some nice new clothes. So overall she got lots of great things.

Now it was your turn. You were excited but nervous too. You rounded the island to get your present from the back of the what was once pile, before gently giving it to her. She smiled at you before tearing off the paper.

The paper was off to reveal a black silk box., as she opened it she gasped. Inside was her very own custom pistol. Jet black with her initials written in gold at the bottom of the grip. Just below the right sear, laid the back widow symbol in a metallic red.

Tears glazed her eyes but she was quick to wipe them away before clutching onto you. She wrapped her legs and arms around you hold you quietly sniffling. "Thank you so much Y/N I love it" she whispered before softly kissing you.

A few hours later after the fuss around Nat had died down a bit, you found yourself and her at the training room testing out her new gun.

"It's amazing," she smiled before coming to sit on your lap "thank you" before kissing you again.

Until someone cleared their throat. Natasha breaks away ready to kill the person who disrupted the two of yours' moment. To see Tony smirking whilst leaning against the door frame. "If you two are done, we have dinner reservations in a few hours so I suggest you get ready , that is unless your not otherwise occupied" he quipped before waking away again.

"Come one we can finish this after dinner" you muse, standing up with her still on your lap.

An
Sorry i haven't updated a lot, sorta been in my own head but whayyy we got one right?
Idk man. I hope you enjoy, I love you all thank you *mwuah*
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍