Goddess of life

Your Thor's other sister
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//And you were the goddess of life. You could feel everything, the little pitter patters of the feet that roamed the earth, every time someone/ thing gets killed/ birthed, you feel it all. And you had recently had a falling out with the all father about Thor's banishment so you walked away to midguard to join him.

And when you arrived you ended up saving the world.

Though, you were forever holding back. You could create life and help it bloom, you were one of Asgard's prized possessions and when you left- well that's not your problem now is it?

Everyone around you treat you like glass, like you'd break at the slightest thing but you've been alive for 9,000 years, they'd think your used to it now. All you feel now is just a normal numb buzz that is always there.

But now you and the whole team were taking down a hydra base. You didn't want to hurt anyone but the price of their life for millions of others it was an inevitably. But as you were fighting off the guards, a little silhouette caught your eye you urged quickly to fight them off before rushing to the person.

Unlike any of the others this man had a sense of guilt in his eyes, he wasn't made for this, he was forced into this, "I'm sorry- I'm sorry- please, stay will me" he gasped, tears welling in his dark eyes, clutching his sides.

"Of course" you smile sadly holding his free hand. Your eyes welled with tears.

"I'm okay, I'm free now" he sighed, eyes fluttering closed, as his hand fell limp in your grasp.

You let out a choked sob as you held his body against yours. But soon enough, anger rose inside of you wanting vengeance. You start to attack any shoulders you see in sight, eyes going red you couldn't focus, you wouldn't until every last soldier had been taken care of.

You were relentless, in your actions not caring of the soldiers only that man on your mind, he had been forced into hydra through blackmail and soon enough, couldn't escape. To know that he was free after dying made you weak.

After the attack on the base, you had immediately taken off to your room. Not caring about anyone or anything. You needed time. Your room was full of life, plants, flowers, fish. And when you stepped in, it died almost immediately. "No no no I'm sorry I'm so sorry" you whimper falling to your knees to help it relive.

Your watched as it blossomed, green running into the leaves once again before standing tall.

You took a deep breath in trying to regain control of your emotions. When you were feeling more calm you delicately entered your room once more feeling at home once again. The life around you bringing you a sense of comfort.

Though your heart throbbed, he was so helpless, you wanted nothing more to help him but you could see it in his eyes that he wanted this. He needed his escape.

You only realised you were crying when you saw the grass grow by an inch when a stray tear fell to the floor. Releasing more tears of distress.

Over the past few weeks you had been very distant, spending nearly all the time in your room or outside by the lake or forest, and it was worrying people. Especially Thor and Loki, they had never seen you so distraught and felt weak as they couldn't necessarily do anything about it, they knew to leave you alone but you didn't want that.