Music

You love music. Love it. You even use it to go to sleep. So since you've been dating Natasha, she had always been confused as to why. You'd say "it just calms me." She would just accept it. So she would have to go to sleep listening to your music. She didn't mind but sometimes it wound her up. Like when she wasn't in the mood. And you would listen with earphones. You would always listen to music at night time to go to sleep. She liked it secretly she thought it was cute. But she was a little concerned. You always listened to sad songs. Again you would just say "it calms me and I can relate to it" and she would just accept it.

But now you were away on a mission Natasha found it hard to sleep. With you gone she'd lost an incredible amount of sleep. So she would listen to your music and it would eventually put her sleep. She would always wear one of your sweaters for the smell of you. But the music did wanders. It made you feel connected somehow.

Word got around that you were coming back and Natasha got excited. The whole team was waiting for you at the landing area and when you stepped out your eyes immediately landed on your red-head. You smiled and ran over to her pulling her into a hug. Both of you taking in each others scent and warmth you had both been denied this past month. You said your quick hellos to the rest of the team and went to your room. You got a shower and put some comfy clothes on and got in bed.

You hadn't been sleeping well without Nat either yet the music did wanders and would eventually put you to sleep. Natasha slipped in beside you. You put your music on and cuddles up together and both fell asleep in an instant.

An
This is so short I'm sorry but I have no inspiration. Hehe go me.
Anyways requests are welcome as always
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍