Crimson pt.3

"I have an idea." She said when she pulls away. She looks scared. "What love" you replied. "Make me like you." She mumbled. .....
———————————————————————————

"No" you said immediately. "I can't do that to you. Ive been cursed with this life for 500 years and I do not wish to bestow it upon anyone especially you." You were confused as to why she said that. "Why on earth would you want that. This life?" You ask. She's quiet probably contemplating what she said. "Well, you said you've never felt what you've felt before when you met me and that alone took 500 years. I don't want to leave you. Also, I'm not that useful in the field, I would be even better with super strength and super speed." She smirked. You sigh and pull her close. "I can't do that to you, you seem to forget that you will have to walk around people everyday, you will be hungry all the time, wanting nothing more than to sink your teeth into people and drain them just to be happy. You will become a monster. I do that to you" you said again. "I already am one" she paused. "A monster" she said.

"No your not. You never was. Your just full of remorse and resentment from your past. You couldn't have stopped them doing what they did to you, you were made to how they wanted you, they taught you those things to make you how that wanted. You couldn't help it Natasha. You are not a monster you are innocent the Natasha I know would never do that to anyone. Your past was their doing. Never blame yourself." You said soothingly she nodded and pulled you closer. "Oh and also your emotions will be all over the place. One minute out happy, next your angry then your sad it's a right pain in the ass" you said chuckling making her giggle. "I want this Y/N I want to be with you forever. Please" she begged. You looked down at her. "Natasha. Do you have any idea how hard it is?" You ask softly. She shook her head. "Just please." She begged again.
You didn't know what to do. You wanted more than anything for her to be like you, but you didn't want to be selfish. It had taken you at least 70 years to even resist at the sight of blood and now she's an avenger a hero you couldn't. You couldn't let her become a bad guy.

About 10 minutes of silence went by. You were head deep in your thoughts when you remembered something. It was 1783 and you were in a bar with another lady Evangeline her name was. She wasn't anything special but you did turn her she was the only one you did. She was sat next to you and she was talking to the bartender whilst you were being bothered by a drunken man. You told her to keep her distance from any one so she didn't spiral and she did. It was weird. No vampire has the will power after a few months to resist the burning sensation being forced down their throat yet she did. Then it clicked. And did everything you told her to, without complaining. She was different. No she wasn't different she was sired. To you. You had the ability to sire others.

"Nat" you whisper and she shoots up to look at you. "I need to let you know. If I do this. If. You will be sired to me, meaning you will do everything I say you will have no choice. But it won't be orders exactly. More like things that will help you." You said shyly. "And that's okay I will do anything to be won't you." She said reassuringly. You smile and nodded. "When?" You ask scared. "Whenever your ready." You scoff "I don't think I'll ever be ready". She looked at you and kissed you lovingly. The burning in your throat hurts more than ever. "Do you trust me?" You whisper. She nodded and whispered a yes. You nod and lay her down. You hovered above her. You heard the breath hitch in the back of her throat. "Natasha." You whisper. She looks at you. "This may seem weird but before we do this I want to taste you" you say awkwardly. She giggled and nodded "whatever you want." She whispered. You took a deep breath and made your way to her neck. She's panting underneath you. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this" you mumble. Then you plunge into her neck. The blood. Tastes like nothing you've ever had. It tastes amazing.

When you pull away. You look at Natasha who's looking at you. She smiled at you and you nodded. "Before I do this how would you like to die?" You ask smugly. "The least painful." She said as it was the most obvious thing in the world making you laugh. You bite into your wrist and pull away and bring it to Natasha's mouth. You nod and she plunges forward to drink the blood pouring out of your wrist. The sight made you cringe. "You seem to have a death wish darling" you giggle. When she pulled away she smiled and nodded. You pull her close and cup her cheeks and smile. You kiss her and whisper "I love you Natasha." And snap. You had tears streaming down your cheeks. You can't believe what you just did. You. You. Killed. Her.

An
Wow you killed her. What's going Tlingit become of her now she's a vampire.
Requests are welcome as always
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍