I'm not yours ... I'm hers

You were sat down with your rather toxic boyfriend, yeah he was kind but he would do things like; look at other girls, flirt with them, call you names like "his bitch " and he would make fun of you. You had grew tired of him, he just didn't seem to make you happy anymore. It made you sad but it was one of those things.

You were sat down at a get together with him, some of his friends and some more girls, not massively your friends but you got along with them. Some would give you glances when they noticed your boyfriend flirting with others. You just rolled your eyes and shook your head, how could he be so naïve, you felt embarrassed, other girls were noticing your boyfriend flirt with multiple girls.

You were sat down, enjoying a few beers and he went to the bar for another one. You saw him talking to a guy. It looked like they knew each other he called you over to go and say hi. You sighed and reluctantly got up to greet this man you knew nothing of. "Y/N meet Scott" (this will always be your boyfriend's name in this book if you had one before Natasha) "Scott meet Y/N my little bitch" he said happily. Scott looked at you with sad eyes and you returned them but it soon turned into anger. "It's nice to meet you Scott" you scoff. You turned on your heal to go back to the table without saying anything he caught your wrist "where are you going?" He asked like nothing was the matter. You look at his with a hard glare "I'm no bodies 'bitch' and I'm definitely not yours" got your things and left.

You felt so embarrassed, the whole time he was looking at girls, flirting, his friends even looked at you with sympathy. It made you physically sick. You felt the need to throw up but nothing came. You needed company so you decided to head to Natasha's. She was your best friend, you met her when your ex was flirting with her she shook it off and soon broke you away from him to talk about it. You felt a connection with her almost immediately but you punch it to the side to remain loyal. Something he wasn't. Though he didn't sleep with anyone, that you knew of. But still you were making your way to Natasha's. You knocked on the door and she opened them and immediately say that something was wrong. She pulled you inside and hugged you. She always knew when someone was up, it was like her superpower. She also always knew how to cheer you up.

You had explained everything that happened and ended up with your head on her lap whilst you were rambling on about him. She was stroking your hair with a cup of tea in her hands. She wasn't even paying attention, she was just admiring. Admiring the view in front of her, the way your eyebrows and nose your scrunch up when you were making an angry comment, but then the way you would lick your bottom lip when you were trying to calm down or to think of how to put something into words.

She cut you off mid sentence with "your cute when your mad" making you blush. "Stoooooppp I'm angry here" you huffed then giggled, you laugh made her heart flutter, she knew you were the one for her but never got around to telling you or know how to tell you exactly. She hadn't noticed that you had stopped going on and were I face looking at her. Looking at her eyes, then her lips, then her eyes. No you thought no you can't. You had no idea why you couldn't you just couldn't. So you kind of break the tension you cleared your throat. "Anyways um" you started. "Just stop talking" she declared making you look at her confusedly. She smiled at the face you made. "Because I want to do this" she said quickly before pressing your lips to hers. You in a way stumbled back shocked (although you were laying down idk I'm tired) but soon melted into it by cupping her face and pulling her down. She broke away to catch her breath and you got up to straddle her. Her hands rested on your thighs and your draped lazily around her neck. A big smile replaced your face. "What was that for?" You asked. "Because your cute and I needed to shut you up, and I love you" she whispered the last part. You felt somewhat relieved and pressed your lips back to hers capturing her in a slow kiss. Once again, she pulled away for air and rested her forehead on hers "I think I love you too" you mumble and hug her. She finally felt at peace, not having to keep it away from you anymore, she can confide in you and that made her happy.

An
Idk how to feel about this one, I didn't really proof read this not that I do the others really. Though I should get into doing that but I just can't bare reading my writing back, it makes me cringe like so hard, so if there are any errors I am sorry. And also omg we hit 10k thank you all so much it means a lot. Idk what else to say other than;
Requests are welcome as always
Please stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍