Sneek peek

Hey! Updating a new chap in a few hours and wanted to give you a message and a sneek peek!

So first of all, my dear friend @OneLoveBriBri, is starting a new book called "Love behind bars." And of course, it amazing, super fun and funny, so pleaseee you guys go check it out! She has awesome ideas, she helps me tons with my writing! This story would svck without her! So please go give her some support and read her book and also vote and comment please!

And now this is a sneek peek in next chap!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Laura's POV

I keep looking and get to a part where I see her in a huge group photo, like 40 people in the pic with probably the same age she was back there, also some older, some younger. I didn't really recognize it. She takes the album from me before I can even see all the faces and says "Hum, those are summer camp pics, doesn't matter." she says a bit scared. Once she told me she found a guy in summer camp and that was the guy that took her virginity and that broke her heart. She never wanted to present him to me, but she said that even though he did what he did, they got back together, only as friends of course. And that they didn't precisely see each other that much.

"What's the problem?" I ask.

"Huh, nothing. I'm just....going to the bathroom." Kate says as she takes it and places it in the right place. I smile and just stay sit in my place. My phone bips and I grab it from the table but it falls of my hands to under the table. I reach down and grab it, noticing a pic was still on the floor probably from the album. I also grab the photo and sit back on the couch placing the phone back on the table and looking at the pick. It was Kate and a guy sit all cuddly almost kissing if I may say in a corner by a campfire. I'm assuming from her summer camp time. Their faces though in the dark were perfectly visibly.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So I hope that gave you a hint! And I got a huge surprise! A different than this though! I got tons of surprises coming up so just any hints on what is happening this chap? Stay tuned cuz I'm updating in a few!

See yah all later!