Celabrating 7K views :)

Hey guys so as I promised here to celebrate the 7K reads the Interview with the characters and the author. So I reunited my characters that have inspired the story and ask them your fab questions to see their reactions, lets see how did this work out. The interview will have to parts. Part 1 which was when I first required questions, wish was long time ago and the story was way different. And Part 2 when I asks for more questions. So they will both be answered by the correct timeline!

And here is the list of people who submited their questions thanks you so much guys! And feel free to ask more questions, when I have enough I'll pile them up together like this one.

- @rauraluv29
- @NNOKKAS
- @kbell16
-@RikerrishCatliff
-@shorstories

====================PART 1============================

NNOKKAS: Do you think Laura is pretty? Be serious!

Ross: Well, yeah *blushed embarassed* Laura is really pretty......hah pretty Hot, with capital H....if you know what I mean.......

*Laura walks in and spat's Ross's head*

================================================

kbell16: Can we get a Ross POV chapter?

Me: I know you want to know what Ross thinks and if he is a player, or if he just thinks hecan mess around with Laura cuz she is innocent, or if he is just attracted to her physically, or if he is interested in her in a deeper level. But (and please don't hate me for saying this) it's my story and I want to write it my way. But, I can indeed try and write a small chapter with not top much information of Ross's POV. Do we have an agreement? And I think it is pretty much obvious (SPOILER ALERT) ....
.....that Ross likes her but is constantly regretting of showing her that.

================================================

rauraluv29: do you like laura???

Ross: Well, Laura is really cute and stuff, but she is not my type. And what does it matter if I like her. It's not like we would date.....

*Laura walks in the room* Laura: Who would you date?

Ross: Huh, Laura we are in the middle of the interview. *says throw gritted teeth and fake smiles.

Laura: It's recording? Oh, hi! *embarrassed goes away*

*Ross supporting his head in his hand and sighs lovingly* Ross: She is so perfect.

================================================

rauraluv29: When is Raura happening?

Me: Well, in my opinion Raura is already happening since they are with all this making out every time and kind of enemies with benefits idea but a relation ship between them........well I want this story to be long so just wait they will eventually end up together.

================================================

NNOKKAS: Stop messing with Ross's head you are killing him! Don't you see?

Laura: No, I'm not....he is, he keeps messing around with my head. He is the one killing me. Don't YOU see?

================================================

NNOKKAS: Can't you please stop messing around and just be happy together already?

Ross: Pffft, we together....Laura is just hot material.

Laura: Yeah, just like Ross is to me......please we do not like each other that way!

Ross: Yeah, I wouldn't date Laura! But you babe *winks at NNOKKAS* you, I totally would!